Charlie's Hero

I was at the gym with Seth. We were alone in the weight lifting room. I was pretty early and there weren't much people in the main part of the gym. Still, we wanted privacy.

I was lifting and Seth looked over and chuckled.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"Nothing. Nothing. You're just cute." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks." I said.

"So, you okay?" He asked.

"Partly. I'm just glad I didn't lose you and Roman when I lost Dean." I said.

"Sweetheart, you'll never lose me." He said.

I sat down on the bench beside him. "It hurts really bad." I said.

He gently placed his hand over mine. "Charlie, you're awesome. You need someone who realizes that. You're perfect." He said.

I laughed, "I am not perfect." I said.

He paused.

"You are to me." He said after a while.

I smiled. Before I knew it, his lips were once again on mine. I let it go for a second then pulled away.

"Um, Seth?" I asked.

He stared into my eyes, searching for an answer.

"What's going on? Ya know....between us?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Well, what do you want?" He asked.

I sighed, "I don't know." I said. "I don't know what I want."

"Well maybe I should give you some time to think and..."

I interrupted him by smashing my lips into his. I don't know what came over me. It just kinda.....happened. At least he didn't pull away or anything. Instead he lifted me and moved me to where I was sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He moved his face to the crook of my neck and started kissing my neck.

"Seth!" I gasped, "We should stop." I said and he immediately pulled back. "I'm sorry." I said. "I just don't think we should be making out in a gym. I mean, anyone could walk in."

"Damnit! I only there were locks on these doors." He said.

"They're still clear. See through." I said.

He shrugged and I laughed. I still had my arms around his neck. He leaned closer to me and gently pressed his soft lips against mine.

"We should head out to the arena." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Aren't you, Dean, and Roman riding together?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I'd rather ride with you, anyway." He said.

I giggled. What. Was. Happening?

OMG SETH AND CHARLIE?!? WHAT?!? So, what team are you on? Team Dean or Team Seth? Comment!