Charlie's Hero

Chapter 7

Dean gave me a ride back to the hotel and he came with me to my suite.

"So, do you.....uh......want something to eat?" I asked.

"Naw, I'm good." He said.

I suddenly became really awkward. We had nothing to talk about.

"Okay, hey do you mind if I go shower real quick?" I asked. He shook his head. "Feel free to use the shower too if you want to when I'm out."

"Naw, I showered before we came home." He said.

"Okay well......just make yourself comfortable." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I tried to hurry and take a shower. When I got out, Dean was on the couch on his phone.

"Hey. I'm out." I said as I sat next to him. "Soooooo....." I said, searching my head for something to say.

"So, you looked really good out there." He said. "I really like watching you fight." He said.

"Hopefully I can maneuver my way into a match on Raw sometime." I said.

"I know you will." He said.

I smiled. Dean believed in me. That was good.

"Soooo, should I put Frozen on?" I asked.

"No." He said without hesitation.

"Dean, you have to see it. It's AMAZING!" I said.

"And how old are you?" He asked.

"Not the point." I said.

"No, I think that's all the points." He said smirking.

"Meany! Fine then what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Oh sweetheart, there's ALOT of things I wanna do." He said.

"Oh Dean. You and your dirty mind." I said.

He smirked. "So, we're in Vegas next week for Raw."

"Uh huh..."

"And I was wondering if you'd be interested in coming back to my place after." He said.

"What about taking baby steps?" I asked. "We're not even dating yet and you want me to sleep with you?" I asked.

"Whoah, no. Well want.....yes. But I meant just to hang and spend the night. You can even bring AJ. Seth and Roman are comin too. We can all spend the night at my place instead of paying for a hotel." He said. "And we can spend a little more time together."

I smiled. "Can Tamina come too?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

"Good, cause if you try seducing me, she'll kick your ass." I laughed.

He smirked. "Aw man. Then no, don't bring her." He said jokingly.

We laughed for a while. Then we stared into each other's eyes. I really liked him, but I just didn't know about us yet.

"Dean?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"Being so difficult." I said.

"Naw, it's alright. I don't blame you. As long as you're willing to give me a chance." He said.

"Baby steps." I said.

He nodded. "Whatcha doin tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Wanna grab lunch with me?" He asked.

"Dean Ambrose.....are you asking me on a first date?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yep." He said simply.

I nodded. "Can't wait." I said.

So Dean and Charlie are finally having their first date. What will happen? What are some suggestions on what you want to happen. Comment!