Charlie's Hero

I woke up with a huge headache. I felt the bed next to me and forced my eyes open when I noticed that no one was there.

"Dean?" I whispered. "DEAN?!" I called out.

Moments later, Dean popped his head through a crack in the door. He looked adorable.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I didn't know where you were." I said.

He wrapped me up in his arms. Before I knew it, he picked me up and carried me out of the room.

"DEAN!" I shrieked as I giggled.

He threw me on the couch and started tickling me. I wiggled and squirmed as I laughed. "No, no, stop!"

He didn't stop.

"What are you two doing?" I heard Seth ask.

"SETH! HELP ME!" I shrieked.

"I think you'd rather help me right?" Dean asked Seth.

Seth stood there for a moment before coming over and tickling me.

"SETH! I thought you were on my side!" I exclaimed.

"Guys..........guys.........GUYS!" I heard Roman yell. We all stopped and looked at him with blank faces. "Shut up." He said.

With the distraction, I ran behind Roman. "Roman's on my side!"

"Actually..."

"No! You're on my side." I snapped, interrupting him.

"Okay..." He held his hands up in defense as he walked back to his room.

"No Roman! Don't leave me!" I said as I followed behind him.

I closed the door behind me as I stepped into his room.

"Can I hide in here?" I asked.

"Sure baby girl." He said tiredly as he curled up into a ball on his bed. My eyes instantly shot to his little action figure he had of himself.

I went over and picked it up. "Ya know, I've always wanted one of these." I said as I admired the figure.

"Don't worry little one. You'll get one one day." Roman said. "I'm sure of it."

"I hope. It took me forever just to get a match on an actual show." I said.

He sat up and patted the bed next to him. "Come here."

I slowly walked over and sat down next to him.

"Just because it took you awhile to get that match doesn't mean you're not good enough. Sometimes it takes divas even longer to get an actual match. This buisness is hard work, baby doll. And you're the youngest diva. That's a great honor to be on Raw this young." Roman said.

I nodded and smiled. Roman was right. Not a lot of people can do what I did. I only trained for a few months before I came here. Usually people have to train for years. And there are not many divas so it's an honor to just be here.

"You just have to wait and be patient. Soon enough, you're gonna be having merchandise, autograph signings, and you're gonna be the Divas Champion." He said.

I snapped my head to look at him. "Really? You think so?" I asked.

"I know so." He said.

I smiled, "Thanks Roman." I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'm here for ya, cutie!"

I giggled, "Thanks! Man, I'm starving." I said.