Charlie's Hero

I waited for Dean backstage and saw him furiously barge out with Roman and Seth trying to calm him down.

"Um...maybe this isn't the best time to talk to him, C. He's kinda dangerous when he's angry." AJ said.

I looked at him and he finally spotted me. He instantly calmed down as I looked into his eyes. There was a worried expression on his face.

I slowly walked over to him. He was still burning with anger. I could tell it in his face, but I gently touched his arm and he relaxed.

"Dean?" I said quietly. He stared into my eyes as I tiptoed up to kiss his lips gently. I felt his body slowly relax as I ran my hand over his abs. I pulled away and looked at Seth and Roman. "Can you give us a minute guys? We're gonna go to the lockerroom."

They nodded and Dean brought me to his lockerroom. He viciously slammed the door and leaned against that.

"Dean you shouldn't have done that." I said cautiously.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO, CHARLIE!" He yelled.

"Dean, they're probably gonna fine you and you totally just knocked out an audience member. That's kind of suspicious don't ya think?" I asked.

"I WAS DOING IT FOR YOU!" He yelled.

"AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID!" I yelled back.

Anger was building up inside of me. We had barely been dating for 24 hours and we were already having our first fight.

"SORRY THAT YOU CONSIDER TRYING TO HELP MY GIRL STUPID!" He yelled.

I felt tears start to threaten. I blinked to hold them back.

"I don't know why you're yelling at me like I'm the bad guy when you're out there making a fool of yourself." I said.

"So I hurt the guy that hurt you so bad. He deserved it Charlie. I was doing it for you. I guess you just don't get that." He said. I opened my mouth to protest, but he beat me by saying, "You should go."

I was shocked. He wanted me to leave? What the hell? He was the one who wanted me so bad. Whatever. I walked right out.

I couldn't sleep. I layed down at the hotel and tried to get some sleep. I squirmed around until I heard a knock at the door.

I was half awake, but fully woke up when I opened the door. Brian.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I didn't have a weapon or anything and this guy was dangerous.

"Well I wanted to come by and see you." He said, smiling evilly.

"How'd you know I was in this room?" I asked.

He walked towards me as I backed up cautiously. "Lucky guess."

I started to turn and run as he grabbed me and threw me against the ground. Tamina and AJ came running out of their rooms.

"You didn't honestly think you could stay away from me for that long did you?" He asked.

He grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. I gasped in pain. I pushed him back and ran into my room. I grabbed my phone and leaned against the door to my room.

No lock...great.

My back was still in pain from him slamming me against the wall. He was struggling against the door. Well...more like I was struggling. He was much stronger than me.

I got Dean on the phone. He answered tiredly.

"HELP! DEAN HELP!" I yelled.

Brian pushed open the door and grabbed my phone, throwing it against the wall. I gasped as it broke in half.

He grabbed me and slapped me across the face. I fell to the ground, holding my cheek and shaking. Tears started falling, but that didn't stop him. He punched me. I felt blood start to trickle out of my nose.

He crouched down and pulled my face up by my hair, forcing me to look at him. "Now, baby. I think you have a price to pay for breaking my heart."

He was instantly silenced by Dean who threw him off of me. He delivered a series of punches. Seth and Roman rushed in and got Dean off. Roman dragged Brian out as Seth held Dean back.

Dean didn't take to well with that. "LET ME GO!" He yelled as he struggled against Seth.

"DEAN CALM DOWN! LISTEN. CHARLIE NEEDS YOU." Seth yelled back.

It took a lot to calm Dean down, but he took one look at me and tensed up. He came over and crouched down beside me as I cried.

"I'm s-sorry w-we f-f-fought earlier." I said while sobbing and shaking.

"No baby, it's okay. I'm gonna beat his ass." He said angrily.

I grabbed his hand before he could leave. "Please don't leave me." I cried.

His eyes softened and he pulled me into him. I cried into his chest.

"Seth, you ever do that shit again, I'll hurt you." He said.

"You can't just go after people, Dean." Seth said.

"When they're touching my girl, I damn sure can." Dean snapped.

I pulled away and noticed my nose was still bleeding. "Um....sorry, I kinda bled a little on your shirt."

"It's alright. Hey. Hey, what happened?" He asked.

"Well...he knocked on the door and I opened it without checking who it was. Then he wouldn't tell me how he got to my room. He started walking towards me and I backed away from him. I tried to run to my room, but he slammed me against the ground and then against the wall. I pushed him away and ran in here and tried to keep the door closed and call you, but he barged in and slapped me and broke my phone. Then he punched me and said I had a price to pay for breaking his heart." I said.

His grasp got tighter around me. "IM GONNA KILL HIM!" Dean yelled.

"No you're not!" Roman said as he walked into the room. "He's gone. She's safe now."

"He's gonna come back." I cried.

"AJ and Tamina came to get us. They're back at our room. I think you need to stay with us tonight." Seth said.

"Okay." I said as I was still shaking and weeping.

Dean slowly took off his jacket and placed it around me. He helped me clean up my nose and we walked to the Shield's suite.

"Does your nose still hurt?" Dean asked with a worried look on his face. I hated that I was worrying him.

"A little. My back kinda hurts from when he slammed me against the wall." I said.

"Don't worry, he won't get away with it." He said. He put a strong, protective arm around me and I totally forgot that this was the man that yelled at me earlier.

We arrived at his room and Tamina and AJ instantly got up in worry.

"Charlie, I'm so sorry!" AJ said as she gave me a hug. "We came here as soon as he went after you."

"Thanks guys." I said.

"Let's go." Dean said as he led me in the direction of his room. I followed behind him.

I guess I had to sleep in the bed with him. But I trusted him. I took his jacket off and snuggled under the covers.

He took his shirt off, which I loved btw, and he got in bed, wrapping me up in his strong arms. We stared into each other's eyes.

"No one's ever gonna touch you as long as I'm around." He said. "You're mine now. And I plan on having you for a while." He whispered.

I smiled and closed my eyes. Moments later, I fell asleep in his arms.