Charlie's Hero

It was finally time. Finally time to prove myself in the WWE as I waited in the guerrilla position.

My match with AJ was right before the Shield's match with the Wyatts. I was looking forward to seeing that. It was gonna be awesome. Especially with Dean's hostility towards Bray after everything. I had a feeling he wasn't going to take it easy tonight.

AJ's theme song hit. "Are you gonna do your boyfriends' moves on me tonight?" She asked.

I smirked before she skipped out with her title. Over the past week, AJ and I haven't exactly been the best of friends. We more like.....challenged each other a lot. We were constantly being frienemies.

My music hit. It was time. I walked out with a smile on my face. I got into the ring and stared off with my opponent/best friend.....or......whatever we were.

I got into the ring. I didn't know which moves I was planning to do. Dean never had the chance to perfect his move for me, but I was still going to attempt. Hey.....it worked the first two times.

I thought about our segment. If I used Seth and Roman moves now, things would really stir the pot up.

AJ and I locked up. She pushed me back onto the ropes and the ref pulled her off. I ran at her and clotheslined her. I got her up and threw her into the turnbuckle. I ran and smashed her into it. Then I did a DDT. I went for the pin.

1.....2.....kick out.

It's okay. I was just getting started. I bounced off the ropes and she caught me with a clothesline. AJ was in control for a while until I did one of my famous drop kicks off the top rope. She was bent over and I found the perfect opportunity.

I bounced off the ropes......curb stomp!

I went to the turnbuckle and drove my fist into the ground the way Roman did it. She got up and I did the Superman Punch. I pulled her back up for Dirty Deeds. YES! I hit it and took the pin.

1....2....3...

The crowd reacted with many bursting cheers. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I did it! I was the Divas Champion. I was getting really emotional as the ref raised my hand. This was everything to me. Everything I had ever worked for. I stood on the ropes and held my title high as AJ screamed fiercely.

I looked at the ramp and saw Tamina running out to the ring. Then....

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
The Shield

I looked up in the crowd to see Dean, Seth, and Roman approaching the ring. Tamina and AJ froze. I hopped off the ropes and stared at Tamina and AJ as they retreated. No doubt they'd double team me if Dean hadn't showed up. I was curious to see if AJ, Tamina, and I would still be the three amigos.

Dean got in the ring first. Seth and Roman grabbed microphones and got in after.

"So, first on you steal the United States Champion, Dean Ambrose's move....Now you're stealing from myself and Roman Reigns. What do you have to steal for yourself?" Seth asked.

"Sweetheart, please tell me, what's your obsession with us?" Dean asked as he smirked.

"Maybe I just like the challenge." I said.

"Listen baby doll," Roman stepped up. The crowd went wild, "I don't know what you're trying to do here, but no one steals from Roman Reigns."

I smirked. Before I could say anything else, the lights went out and I turned to see Bray on the titantron along with his family.