Charlie's Hero

I heard the door open behind me. I looked over my shoulder.

"Hi." I said quietly as I saw Dean.

"Is there a reason you're leaving so early?" He asked.

"Just wanna get some sleep." I said.

He sat down next to me, and put his hand over mine. "So I can't even drive you home now?" He asked.

I looked at him. "Thanks Dean." I said, smiling.

He looked at me confusingly. "For?" I asked.

"Still hanging around when I must be the most confusing person on earth." I smiled.

"Well, no one gave me a guide on how to understand you. But.....I guess I never asked for one. Know why? Cause I wanna do that myself." He said.

I smiled, "You're not so easy to figure out yourself." I said.

He smirked. "That's the point." He said.

He stared into my eyes, "I'm sorry." He said.

"Dean, you've said that about a million times already." I said.

"Cause I just wish you'd forgive me." He said.

I broke his gaze and stared out to the road. "You shouldn't have pushed me Dean." I said sternly.

"I know." He said quietly.

"But," I said as I looked back at his fully wide blue eyes, "I forgive you." I said.

"You do?" He asked. I nodded. "So....you'll come with me tonight right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said quietly. "Do you have anything else to do on the show?" I asked.

"Nope. We can leave now." He said.

"K." I said.

We loaded our things and went to the hotel. We got into our room and had this weird awkward silence.

I sat down on the couch.

"Hey, you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, a little."

"You wanna go out?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Yeah. That'd be fun." I said.

I played with my necklace that Dean had given me. It was so beautiful.

We got back into the car and drove off to a nice little nearby restaurant. Deanos. We were seated and looked on the menu.

"What looks good?" He asked.

"The crawfish nachos look good." I said.

"You want it, it's yours." He said.

"Well don't spoil me." I said.

"You deserve to be spoiled." He said. He gently kissed the palm of my hand as I giggled.

"Hey, ya know what's funny?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"We're in Deanos and your name is Dean." I said before I bursted into this weird laughter. It honestly wasn't even that funny.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. "You're adorable." He said.

I smiled. "Get used to it." I said.

We had an amazing dinner. It totally made up for the night of lost time with each other.

"So I've been wanting to ask you about this weekend." He started.

I stared into his eyes, "It's not anything you did, Dean. It's just that.....I don't know.....maybe I told you I could a little too soon. In all reality...I'm not ready." I said.

He paused briefly, but nodded understandably.

"It's not that I don't trust you either. I do. And there's no doubt in my mind that my first time will be with you." I said.

He smirked and squeezed my hand. "It better be, kiddo. And there's not doubt in my mind that it's gonna be amazing." He said. "So," he leaned back in his chair, "how long do I have to wait for you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I can't give you a time. What if when that time comes I'm not ready? I'd just basically be ripping that away from you. When I'm ready, I'll let you know." I said.

"Sounds good to me." He said.

"And don't worry," I said staring straight into his eyes, "it won't be much longer."