Charlie's Hero

Chapter 3

"Dean?" I asked

He didn't reply. He just stared back at Bray.

"Let's go." Dean finally said.

Who me? Go with him? Hell no! Well......I guess it was better than staying with Bray Wyatt right? RIGHT? Well I guess I'd have to take that chance.

I let him guide me to his locker room. He opened the door, but I noticed that Seth and Roman were not in there and being alone with Dean Ambrose was not something I wanted to do.

"Go in." He said.

"No thanks. I'm more comfortable out here." I said.

"What? Are you scared?"

"Yes!" Wait WHAT! "No." I said correcting myself.

It was too late. He already caught my mistake.

"Okay then we'll do this out here." He said as he shut the door and made sure no one was around.

I leaned against the wall.

"What'd he say to you." He asked.

"Shouldn't be your concern." I said.

What was with me today? I was standing up to the exact guys I would run miles from.

"What'd he say?" Dean repeated in a more stern way.

"Why do you care, Dean."
I asked in frustration. "Why did you come to my rescue? I didn't need you there. I had everything under control." I said.

"Yeah, I totally saw how you had that under control. You were pushing it." He said.

I sighed. "He kept calling me Abigail."

"Abigail? Like, that weird imaginary sister he has or whatever?" He asked.

Sister Abigail. Bray has mentioned her in many of his promos.

"I don't know. He kept confusing me with his crazy talk." I said. Dean paused. "There. Happy?" He didn't answer me. "Can I go now?" I finally asked.

"No one's keeping you here." He said.

"Yeah. You." I said as I turned to walk away.

"Hey, Charlie!" He called out. I turned around. "You're welcome." He said.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. It wasn't long before I ran into my friend, Emma. Emma was also a new WWE diva that had been in NXT for a while.

"Did I just see you talking to Dean Ambrose?" She asked.

"Yeah, Em. It was nothing, really. Just weird." I said.

"You might wanna stay away from him. I hear he's kind of dangerous." She said.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"Did he try to hurt you or anything?" She asked.

"No, no. Nothing like that. It's just that I ran into Bray Wyatt earlier and he kinda showed up and pulled me away." I said.

"So would you say he saved you from Bray?" She asked.

"Not exactly. Well.......kinda." I said.

I thought about it. He showed up when Bray wouldn't leave me alone so I guess on some planet I could consider it saving.

"I think he has a thing for you." Emma said.

"Oh wow, so one second you tell me to stay away from him and then the next you tell me he has a thing for me." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.