Charlie's Hero

Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Charlie Doucet. I'm a 19 year old WWE Diva. My best friend is AJ Lee. She has been the only one there for me in a while and was my first friend starting off in the WWE.

"Hey Charlie!" AJ said as she walked up to join me in watching Raw from backstage.

"Hey AJ!" I said, excited to see my best friend.

"What's up?" She asked.

We both turned our attention to the tv screen to see the Shield approaching the ring.

"Nothin much. Just.......watchin the Shield." I said.

"Cool. So I know that you're new here, but you know the history on the Shield right?" She asked me.

"Yeah. They terrify me. I try my best to avoid them. I don't need anymore complications in my life." I said.

"Something you wanna talk about?" AJ asked.

AJ was always worried about me. She knew about everything that went on in my past life and that I had been hurt so many times.

"No, I'm just tired." I said, shifting positions.

"Hey, you know I'm always here for you right?" She asked.

"Absolutely." I said. "So can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, anything." She said.

"Well, what's the deal with Bray Wyatt and his creepy family?" I asked.

"Oh Bray? Yeah, he's creepy." She said.

"I'm more terrified of him. He gave me this weird look in the hallway a while back." I said.

"Weird look?" She asked and completely turned her attention to me.

"Yeah. It was pretty weird. I can't really explain." I said.

"You better watch out. You're a newbie. You don't need to be getting em loved with someone like Bray. He's messed up." AJ said.

"Speaking of messed up." I gestured towards the tv screen to see Dean Ambrose in the ring.

Dean Ambrose, the member of the Shield who scared me the most. He was a whack job and could blow up at any second. His level of unpredictablity was just way too much for any superstar to handle. As the announcers would say, he was a lunatic fringe.

"Yeah, you're right. He is pretty messed up." AJ said.

"Definitely." I said, keeping my eyes glued to the TV screen to see Dean hitting his finisher, Dirty Deeds. "I better head back to the locker room. I'll meet you in the parking lot later." I said.

I headed towards the locker room leaving AJ to watch the TV.

As I was walking, I noticed that there wasn't anyone down the corridor. Where was everyone?

"Charlie Doucet..."

I heard a finalist voice. I shut my eyes and froze, afraid to turn around and finally meet, face to face, the exact person I feared the most.............Bray Wyatt.