Charlie's Hero

Saturday was finally here and I was finally getting to train with the Shield.

Dean and Roman had some stuff to take care of back at the hotel so Seth took me to the ring to practice.

"Alright cutie! Whatcha wanna learn?" He asked.

"The curb stomp of course." I said.

"Alright." Seth said smiling.

He started showing me how to set it up. He showed me how to get at the correct angle.

"Alright, now I want you to try." He said.

He bent over to get in position. I bounced off the ropes and tried to do his move. On the way, I lost my balance and fell down to the ground next to him.

We were uncontrollably laughing.

"So, did I do it?" I asked as I looked over to him

"Well......sort of." He said as he laughed.

"I have a feeling I'm not supposed to fall with you." I said.

He smirked. "You doin alright?" He asked.

I smiled, "Yeah." I said quietly.

"Good. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here." He said.

"Really? I don't bother you with my problems?" I asked.

"Don't be silly. We're friends Charlie. I'm here for you." He said.

"Thanks Seth." I said, "There actually is something."

He sat up and looked over at me. I sat up too.

"Well....I'm kind of afraid Dean's gonna get so frustrated with Brian that he's gonna attack him and get himself arrested or fired or something." I said.

"That does sound like him." Seth said, "We just gotta keep him away from Brian."

"Is he always this protective?" I asked.

"With girls? No. Although, I think that's because no girl has ever really cared like you do. With us? Yeah. He's pretty protective. There's a reason Charlie, but I don't think I have the right to tell you. See, the thing with Dean is, his past life hasn't been the best." He said.

"He's told me a little. He used to be abusive to girls, but they never really cared about him anyway." I said.

"Charlie, I've never seen my man like this before. You have him wrapped around your little finger. He wants you. Badly. He wants you safe. He's so afraid of losing you because he has a limited amount of people that care about him. That's why he's so protective. I don't think there's a possible way to stop him from being overprotective." He said.

I smiled, "It's not that I don't like his caring. I just don't want him to take it too far."

"Don't worry about it." Seth said. "Dean will get himself through it. But watch out. Dean's not always all there." Seth warned.

I was confused, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"He really is what they all call him. Insane. A lunatic fringe. He's not the kinda guy who can control his anger. That also has a lot to do with his past life. He gets to this point of pure anger where he's not there in the head and he just loses it. I wouldn't want you to get hurt. Be careful." He said.

I nodded, "Okay."

"So anything else?" Seth asked.

"Besides the worry that any second Bray and Brian will develop a war of aliens to come to the planet and abduct me then take me to their planet and torture me forever? Nope!" I said.