Charlie's Hero

I went with Dean, Seth, and Roman to the gym.

"We have a lot of work to do Saturday." Dean said.

"Saturday?" Seth asked.

"We rent out that ring on Saturday." Dean said, "We need to get Charlie ready."

"And what makes you think I'm not ready?" I asked cockily.

"You still haven't perfected my move yet." Dean said.

"Well, I want Roman to teach me the spear and especially the Superman Punch." I said. I eyed Roman in the driver's seat. "And Seth must teach me the Curb stomp." I said.

"Sure thing chicken wing." Seth said.

We all looked at him blankly.

"What?" He asked. "It's a saying."

"Yeah, a saying for losers." I said laughing.

"Hey. Charlie, you're supposed to be on MY side!" Seth exclaimed.

"You're never on MY side!" I shot back.

He paused, "Good point."

We were heading back to the hotel after the gym. When we got to the hotel, I saw Brian standing in the elevator as it opened.

"Actually, I think I'm gonna take the stairs." I whispered up to Dean.

"Why?" He asked. He took one look at Brian, "Oh. Don't worry babe. You've got me, Seth, and Roman. He won't hurt you."

I nodded and smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"Besides," he pulled me back and whispered into my ear, "I want to show him exactly who you belong to."

We went into the elevator. It was only me and the guys and Brian. Dean leaned against the wall and pulled me backwards into his chest. He held me there for a while. He gently pecked my cheek and I giggled.

Brian didn't say a word. He kept his eyes on the elevator numbers.

Finally after what seemed like forever, the elevator doors opened and we walked out.

"Later Charlie." Brian called out as I walked out.

"Don't talk to her!" Dean snapped.

"Dean!" I snapped, "Don't do this now." I warned.

He sighed and we walked back to his hotel room.

I turned to him, "Sorry babe. I just don't want you beating on Brian in public."

"Well how the hell else am I supposed to do it?" He asked.

"You're not. That's the point. He's not worth it, Dean." I said sternly, staring straight into his eyes.

"Whatever." He said as he turned to go off to his room.

I sighed....this was gonna be a looooong day.