Charlie's Hero

A few days passed. Brian was still stalking me everywhere I went, but I kept close to Dean so he couldn't hurt me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I was blindfolded in the car.

"It's a surprise, Charlie." I heard Seth say from the backseat.

"Am I being kidnapped?" I asked.

"Nope!" Dean said from the driver's seat next to me.

I saw that we stopped. I heard my door open and Dean picked me up out of the car. We walked a little until he untied my blindfold.

It was a kart racing track.

"How'd you know?" I asked, referring to the fact that I've always loved go kart racing.

"AJ!" He smirked.

"Wow!" I said.

We went inside and raced a little while. Dean decided to bump right into me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Hey." He returned with a smirk on his face.

"Jerk!" I called out as I went right past him.

We had the most perfect day ever. I was so happy the guys had done this for me.

*Monday Night Raw*

I walked through the hallway with AJ.

"Guess what today is?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

Dean.

I turned around. I knew exactly what today is. I ran and jumped into his arms.

"Our one week anniversary." I said, smiling. He pecked my lips.

"I guess I should leave you two to it." AJ said. "See you later for our match, C." She skipped away.

I smiled as I turned to Dean and he grabbed my hands.

"Come to my lockerroom. The guys went for a run so no one's there." He said.

I smiled and nodded. I followed him into his lockerroom. We sat on the couch.

"Soo.."

He smirked. He leaned over and kissed me. He always made me feel so good. His soft, warm lips against mine. He caressed my cheek and licked my bottom lip. I immediately gave him entrance. We made out for a while until we heard someone fidgeting with the lock.

I jumped away.

"Hey dude, we're up." Roman said as he poked his head through the door.

"K." Dean said as he slowly got up. He bent down and whispered in my ear, "Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone."

"I'll try not to." I whispered back.

He pecked my lips and walked out. I decided to wait in his lockerroom.

I watched The Shield's match in which the Wyatt's decided to show up at. Their feud was getting interesting. Elimination Chamber was this Sunday and this match was going to be amazing.

I set up backstage for my math with AJ as Dean was heading backstage. He kissed my forehead.

"Good luck, babe." He said.

He put a protective arms around me as Bray and his weird family passed by. They gave me threatening looks as they passed.

"Hey Wyatt!" Dean called.

Bray turned around.

"You look at my girlfriend like that again, I'll beat your ass." Dean said.

Bray frowned and walked away.

"Do you really have to make the scariest guy here angry?" I asked.

"Oh come on, Charlie. We all know who the scariest guy around here is." Dean said.

"You." I said.

"Uh huh." He chuckled. "Good luck, babe."

I smiled as he walked away. "Promise to watch?" I called out.

"Yep!" He called as he walked away.

I went out and AJ came too. We started our fight. I noticed Brian. Did he really have to get front row for everything? Whatever. I knew he was just trying times with my head. Well I wasn't gonna let him.

AJ and I locked up. It was time to win my first match. I kicked AJ in the gut and put her in a head scissor takedown. I got on the top ropes and did a cross body. Then before I knew what I was doing, I got her in position for Dirty Deeds. I pinned her.

1...2....3..

I jumped up and down as the ref raised my hand in victory. Everyone must've been wondering why I was using Dean's move, but I didn't care.

No amount of words could explain my happiness. I had just won a match on Monday Night Raw. My dream has finally come true. More importantly, I pinned the Divas Champion. I could possibly have a title match in the future.

This was the best day ever.