Charlie's Hero

Chapter 2

I feared the consequences of turning around. I held my breath and slowly turned to face the man I was terrified of.

My mouth was frozen shut. I couldn't get my words out. I didn't even know if I had any words for what was going on. Well first I'd ask what the hell he wanted.

"Bray Wyatt."

I finally broke my silence by playing the name game with him.

He smiled. "You look......frightened. Let me ask you a question, Charlie. Are you scared of me?" He asked me.

"No."

Liar. Yes!

"Well, you should be. I mean, if you haven't noticed, I've got the whole world in my hands." He said.

"Yeah okay sure. Just because you sing every night on Raw, doesn't make it true." I said.

Wow, where was all this coming from. I usually wouldn't even have courage to speak in a situation like this.

He laughed in his weird Bray Wyatt way. "Charlie, you should be careful what you say. You see, Charlie. You and I, we see things differently. We see the world differently. But are we really all that different?"

WHAT?!? What he just said made no sense whatsoever. But then again, I was talking to Bray Wyatt. He never really made sense.

"We are VERY different." I said.

"How?" He asked simply.

"Um, let's see. I'm 19. I'm a girl. I'm not insane." I said.

"Insane? Insanity is a strong way to describe someone, Charlie. You may think what I say isn't true, but when you see things as clearly as I do, things are more sane." He said.

"What do you want, Bray? I don't have time for this." I said sternly.

I was keeping my distance cause he still scared the hell outta me, but I was brave enough to say these words.

"What do I want?" He asked. He cackled a laugh before lowering his voice and tilting his head. "That's all this world is about anymore. Wanting. People want everything they can get, but what I want? I don't want anything. I have the whole world in my hands, Abigail." He said.

"Abigail? I'm Charlie." I said.

"No, you will see soon that you are Abigail. That you've always been Abigail." He said.

Abigail? Who the heck was Abigail?

"I'm not Abigail. I don't even know who Abigail is." I said.

"Fate is not determined by man." He said.

"Are you calling me a man?" I asked.

Gosh, Bray Wyatt was such a confusing person.

"Leave her alone."

I heard a voice say from behind me. I quickly whipped around.

"Oh this is just perfect." I said as I turned to see the man that also scared the hell outta me

Dean Ambrose