Charlie's Hero

I woke up on the couch with Dean next to me. I didn't even remember what time we crashed. I looked at my phone. It was about 9 in the morning. I saw that Seth and Roman were slowly awaking, but Dean was completely out.

I decided to go see what he had to cook breakfast. I made some scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

The smell of food caused Dean to walk into the kitchen.

"Hey, you're finally up." I said.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Um.....I just wanted to cook breakfast for you guys." I said.

"Awe babe, you didn't have to do that." Dean said as he kissed me on the cheek and walked over to the fridge. "But I'm so glad you did cause it smells delicious."

I smiled. "Thanks. It's almost ready." I said.

"So, how are we gonna stall time until it's ready?" He asked.

I stayed silent. Probably had that confused expression on my face. He explained everything when he crashed his lips into mine. He backed me up against the wall and kissed me.

"Um...."

Seth.

"Oh hey Seth." I said as I straightened myself out.

I wiggled out from under Dean and walked over to the breakfast plates.

"Food's ready!" I said.

"Good I'm starving." Roman said as he joined us in the kitchen. He took one look at Seth's awkward face. "So, I'm guessing Charlie and Dean were making out in here?" He asked Seth.

"No." I said quickly. "We were just sharing a friendly kiss."

"Seth?" Roman asked, clearly not believing a word I said.

"They were making out." Seth confirmed.

I fixed our breakfast and placed it on the table. We ate and talked and everyone said the food was delicious.

"Thanks guys!" I said.

"Welcome." They all said.

"So, when we heading out?" Roman asked.

"Soon I guess." Dean said, then snapped his head towards me. "You ridin with us?" He asked me.

"I guess." I said.

"You have all your stuff?" He asked.

I nodded. "I brought it all here."

"Okay, we have room in the car if you wanna catch a ride." Dean said.

"Sounds good." I said.

I hopped down from my seat and went to get my things together.

We took off at about 10 and we had a long drive to get to Smackdown.

"Shotgun!" I called as we got to the car.

"Awwww" I heard Roman and Seth say behind me.

"Snooze ya lose, boys." I said, smiling.

Dean just chuckled.

"Dean, your girlfriend is frickin adorable." Roman said.

"She's too cute." Seth said.

"Oh trust me. I know." Dean said.

As we were riding, I received a text.

Sister Abigail. Tonight on Smackdown, my family will be victorious and your Shield boys will burn.

Casually, I looked over to Dean. "Do you guys have a match against the Wyatts tonight?" I asked.

"Nope!" Dean said. "But our feud with them is getting pretty interesting. Match at Elimination Chamber."

"Awesome!" I said. "Kick their asses."

"Definitely. Bray been messing with you?" He asked.

"Texting. Did you know that Bray Wyatt is a texter? I didn't even know the man owned a phone." I said.

Then I received another text.

So, I heard you're with Dean Ambrose now. What? Is he just some lame rebound to get over me? Wow, Charlie. 28 year old guy with a 19 year old girl. You must be pretty proud of yourself. Slut.

What? I quickly texted back.

Who is this?

I was afraid I already knew the answer.

Brian.