58.

Carly's POV

Months flew by. I'm already on tour with them again for the Dr. Feelgood tour. This album is the absolute best album they've ever done, this is their first album that hit #1. This tour is actually the most fun I've had on tour with all of them, all of us are completely sober and it's actually refreshing. It's so fun to do things without drugs in your system.

I'm front row, as always and they just finished playing, "Without You." I cheered and smiled. "Now, I want to briefly stop this concert for a quick moment," Nikki said into the mic. I furrowed my eyebrows, they haven't done this in previous shows. "Since we are in my girlfriends home town, I'd like to ask if you could come up here." He said, looking at me. My eyes went wide and I shook my head. "Yes, come up here." He said, laughing a little. The guards helped me over the barricade and lifted me up, Nikki helped me up and took hand. He took the microphone off the mic stand and walked us to the middle of the stage.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I brought you up here," he began. "Well, we've been dating for roughly 3 years, almost 4. You have become my entire world in that time." He said. I smiled. "I love you more than anything in this world, through the ups and downs we have faced, that's the one thing that hasn't changed. You have showed me love, you showed me that not everyone is just going to use me. You've showed me how to love someone, you make me the happiest man ever. You changed my for the better, I'm so happy that we met that night at The Whiskey, walking in there that night was the best decision I've ever made." He said.

I felt a few tears run down my face, I wiped them away and smiled up at him. He leaned down and kissed me quickly and then got down on one knee. My eyes went wide, I felt tears well up in my eyes once again. He brought out a little box in his pocket. "Carly Beth Morgan, will you marry me?" He asked, smiling up at me. He put the microphone down and open up the box, it revealed the most beautiful diamond ring I had ever seen. I quickly nodded my head. "Yes!" I said, smiling wide. Nikki smiled and I held my hand out as he slipped the little black ring off my finger and replaced it with the diamond ring. He stood up and I jumped on him and wrapped my arms and legs around him, kissing him deeply.

"She said yes!" I heard Vince yell into the microphone. I laughed a little against Nikki's lips and leaned back, breaking the kiss. "I love you so much," I said over the crowd. "I love you so much, Carly Sixx." He replied.

(a/n: sorry for the short chapter, but thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed! please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)