Epilogue.

2018

Carly's POV

I awoke to the sun peeking through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I yawned and got up out of bed, careful not to disturb Nikki. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to start making coffee.

"Hey, Mom." I heard my daughter say from behind me. I turned and saw Frankie. "Good morning, sweetie." I smiled. She walked next to me and put her head on my shoulder. "Too early," she whined. I laughed. "You don't have that much longer till you're out of school." I replied, handing her a cup of coffee. "Meh." She said. I kissed her head. "I'm gonna go get ready for school." She said. "Okay, don't be late today!" I called after her. "Whatever!" She called back, making me laugh.

I continued making some coffee and I felt arms wrap around me, I smiled and turned around to met with the sleepy face of Nikki. "Good morning, beautiful." He said, his voice still raspy. "Good morning, love." I said and kissed him. "How did you sleep?" He asked. "Perfect, how did you sleep?" I asked, handing him a cup of coffee. "Same here." He said.

After 20 years, things almost still the same. Just us getting older. All the tours, the drama with the band, all the books, now a movie coming out. We've had a crazy 2 decades and we're still stronger than ever. Nikki's sobriety is still strong, we both had slip-ups with our own problems but, we're both stable now. We've had 4 kids, moved a few times, Nikki is finally in retirement and we have the rest of our lives together.

"I invited Vince over today," I said. Nikki chuckled. "It's crazy how you both still managed to remain as close as you were in the 80s," he replied. "I could say the same thing about you and Tommy." I said, smiling. Tommy literally lives right around the corner from us, we all see each other pretty regularly. I yawned and got myself a cup of coffee and Nikki and I walked out into the living room. We sat down and he pulled me into his lap.

"You look beautiful today, Carly Beth." He said, kissing my cheek. "You say that to me everyday." I said, laughing. "It's because you look beautiful everyday." He replied. I smiled and we turned the TV on and Supernatural was on. "Yay," I said, smiling. Nikki groaned. "I don't get how you like this show." He said. I giggled. "It's amazing!" "This is a rerun, you've already seen it!" He said, laughing. "I don't care, it's still good." I said, wrapping my arm around his shoulder and taking a sip from my coffee.

The day progressed and Vince is here, Frankie is home from school, but in her room, as always. "How's touring going?" I asked, handing Vince a can of soda. "Pretty good, I love touring, man." He said, I laughed a little. "I don't know how you can still do it, I've gone on every single tour you've all been on and it gets to be so much at times." I said. "How was touring when I wasn't there?" He asked, nudging me. I made a face of disgust and shook my head, causing Vince to laugh. "Nothing against John, just it wasn't Motley Crue and, I missed my best friend." I said. He nodded. "Yeah, he wasn't a bad guy." "He tried being my best friend!" I said. "Get the fuck out." Vince laughed.

"Yeah!" I laughed. "Like, he's a nice guy, but I was just like. Dude, I already got a best friend." I said. Vince laughed. "I still am, right?" He asked. "Hell yeah, nobody can take your place as that." I said, smiling. "Sorry to break up the party, but can I have my wife back now?" Nikki spoke up. "Nope, sorry." Vince said, hugging me and lifting me up, causing me to laugh. It reminded me of the time this happened on the Theatre Of Pain tour.

I smiled as we were all sitting around watching TV, I looked over at Nikki and smiled. "What are you smiling about?" He asked, pulling me closer to him. "I'm just happy with how my life turned out." I replied.

All the shit we went though, all the drama, all the tears, it was all worth it. Walking into The Whiskey that night was the best decision I had ever made. Nikki is the best man in my life. All of this happened because I wasn't so Afraid.

(a/n: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY! I hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for all the love this story has been given. I had the best time ever writing it, it was the most fun I have ever had with writing a story. Please vote! It's greatly appreciated, feedback is always welcome! And for the last time, okay bye👻)