48.

Nikki's POV

"What do you mean I can't go see her?!" I yelled at the doctor. "You aren't immediate family–" "I'm her long term boyfriend!" I cut him off. "I'm sorry, but rules are rules. You can see her a little later." He said and walked away. I groaned and walked back over to Vince sitting in the waiting room. I sat down next to him and put my head in my hands. "We'll see her soon, Sixx." Vince said and rubbed my back. "I'm just as frustrated as you are."

"It's not fucking fair. Carly's family lives in Maryland, I don't want her to waking up alone." I said and sat up. "I know, I don't either." He said. "We just have to wait, there's nothing we can do." He said. We heard a door open and a woman with reddish hair rushed in. She has glasses on and she looked really distraught. She walked up to the receptionist. "I'm here to see Carly Morgan," she began. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who are you?" The receptionist asked. "Who the hell do I look like? I'm her damn Mother, where's my daughter?" She asked. I raised my eyebrows. "Oh my god, her Mom's here." I said.

I stood up and walked over, I felt kinda nervous. I've never met any of the Mother's of my other girlfriends. "Hello." I said, walking up to her. "Hi." She said, not looking at me. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Nikki. Carly's boyfriend." I said. She finally turned around and I can now see that she's definitely Carly's Mom. Carly looked exactly like her. "Oh! I'm Amanda, Carly's Mother." She said, reaching her hand out. I shook her hand. "It's nice to finally meet you, Carly always talks about you when she calls." She said, trying her best to smile.

"Do you know what happened? They wouldn't tell me anything over to phone." She said. I frowned a little. "Yeah, I was there when it happened," I began. "Has Carly ever struggled with an eating disorder?" I asked, quietly. Her eyes went wide. "Yes, when she was a teenager, why??" She asked, frantically. "She relapsed," I replied. "She weighs 90lbs, she finally showed me today while we were rehearsing and we got into an argument about it and when she went outside to get in her car and drive away, she passed out." I explained. Her Mom has tears in her eyes. "My poor baby." She said, more to herself.

"You can come see her, right this way." A Doctor came back out. "Okay, come on, Nikki." She said. "And your friend, is he close with Carly?" She asked, looking at Vince. "Yeah, that's Vince, they're like best friends." I said, waving Vince over. Vince stood up and quickly walked over. "Oh, Carly's told me so much about him too." She said, looking at Vince. Vince smiled. "Only immediate family–" "They are her family, they're coming back, too." She demanded. The doctor sighed, defeated. He lead us back to Carly's room.

"She hardly had any food in her when she got here. She has a feeding tube in her right now, she should have enough strength to leave in a few days." He explained and stopped in front of a room. Amanda went inside immediately and I could hear her sniffle. I followed suit and so did Vince, we walked in and I couldn't believe that what I was looking at was my Carly. I know I saw her today, but I really saw her right now. She's almost nothing. Her Mom got a chair and scooted it close to the bed and sat down, she took her hand in hers and kissed her hand.

I moved to the other side of her and did the same thing, I took her hand in mine and looked down at the ring on her finger. It barely fits her anymore. I intertwined my fingers with hers. I looked up at her face, her cheeks are much more prominent and it breaks my heart. I didn't know I was crying until Vince pointed it out.

"Sixx, you crying?" Vince asked. I looked away from Carly. "No?" I asked, I reached my hand up and touched my face, my cheeks were soaked, I'm practically sobbing. "Well, I-I guess I am.." I said. "I'm just so worried about my Carly." I said, and put my head down on her hand.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading! i hope you enjoyed. please make sure to vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)