57.

Carly's POV

I took another drag of my cigarette as I anxiously awaited for Nikki to return home. It's been a really long time since we've seen one another. Shortly after rehab, Motley all collectively moved away temporarily to write their new album, since they wanted no distractions, their manager said I wasn't allowed to come. So, here I am. On the porch of our house, chain smoking, waiting for my beautiful boyfriend to get here.

We've had a crazy few years and we're still strong. At this point in time, probably the strongest we've ever been. We're both completely sober, my weight is back to normal, I'm no longer underweight, I gained all the weight I lost back and I couldn't be happier with how my life is going. My self harm is nonexistent at this stage in my life. All is perfect.

I saw a limo pull up outside of the house. I put our my cigarette and flicked the butt somewhere. I felt my heartbeat pick up, I felt the anxiety in me build. The door opened and Nikki stepped out of the limo, he looks absolutely perfect. I smiled wide and ran down the steps and started to run over to him. Nikki's face lit up and he opened up his arms, I jumped and wrapped my arms and legs around him, hugging him tightly. His arms wrapped around me, he's a lot more fit, I can feel it.

"I missed you so fucking much!" I said, smiling, I got down and he placed his hands on both sides of my head and kissed me deeply. "I missed you so much more, Carly Beth," he said as he broke the kiss. He picked me up bridal style and started to walk back to the house, causing me to laugh. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "I'm so happy you're home." I said, the smile never leaving my face. "I'm happy I'm home, too. I miss you more than words can even describe." He said, smiling.

We walked inside and he put the bag he had on his back down. "So, I'm not suppose to show you this, but I have a copy of our new album," he said, rummaging through his bag. "And, there is a song on there that I wrote for you." He said, holding up the CD. I smiled. "What?" I asked. "You wrote a song for me?" I asked. "I said I would, didn't I?" He asked. "On the Theatre of Pain tour," he began. "You asked if tonight can be our song, and I told you I would write a song for you, I finally did." He explained. "I can't believe you remember that." I said. He smiled. "Wanna hear it?" He asked. "Yes!" I exclaimed. He laughed and walked over and put it in.

"You can't hear any of the other songs, though. I want you to be surprised about those," he said skipping through, I giggled. "Here it is," he said. "It's called, Without You." He said and pressed play. The opening of it started to play and Nikki pulled me to the couch and sat down, pulling me into his lap.

Listening to the lyrics, I started to smile wide. I looked over at Nikki and he kissed me. "Without you, in my life. I'd slowly wilt and die. But, with you in my life, you're the reason I'm alive." "Oh my god, Nikki." I said, smiling. "Shh." He said, smiling.

The song continued on and the smile never left my face. "You're the reason, the sun shines down. And the nights, they don't grow cold. Only you that I'll hold when I'm young, only you, as we grow old." I smiled and covered my face with my mouth with my hands because I was smiling so much.

The song ended and Nikki quickly took the CD out. "Well, what did you think?" He asked me. "What did I think?" I asked him. "Nikki, I loved it so much, it's a beautiful song." I said, walking over to him. "Really?" He asked. "Yes," I replied. "Thanks, I know." He said. I laughed. "You're still arrogant, that never changed." I said, causing him to chuckle. "You love me, though." He replied.

"I always have, always will." I said, standing on my tippy toes and kissing him deeply. "I'm so happy you're completely clean." I said. "I am, too." He replied. "I'm so glad you're back to a healthy weight. I'm so proud of you, baby." He said.

I'm so excited to see where our lives will go. I am so utterly in love with this man, through all of our ups and downs, that's never changed and I know it never will.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading! i hope you enjoyed! please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)