41.

Carly's POV

The beats of Rock and Roll All Nite began and I started moving my head to it. "I love this song." I giggled. Nikki smiled. "I do, too." He replied. "I love that you like almost all of the same music I do. It's nice to talk to someone who gets your music." I replied. Nikki fell in the bed next to me. "You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'!" I sang. "I wanna rock and roll all nite and party everyday!" Nikki sang, I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. "I like your singing, why don't you ever sing?" I asked. He laughed. "I'm not a singer, I can't sing, babe." He replied. "Well, that's obviously a lie, I just heard you sing." I replied, sassily. He rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean." He laughed.

"I think you're an amazing singer, Carly Beth." He said. "I came to LA to become a singer," I said, beginning to open up. Nikki's eyes went wide. "What? I didn't know that, why didn't you go for it?" He asked me. "Nerves." I simply said. "I got too scared, I had a gig and I never showed." I said. He shook his head. "You really have a gift, you should've gone for it." He said, rubbing my back. I shrugged. "I'm happy with how my life is right now, it's not a big deal." I said. He let it go and we just laid back and listened to Kiss.

Time went by and we moved in to a new album and we heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to be met with the rest of boys. "Hey!" Tommy said, smiling wide and walking in. The rest of the boys followed. I shut the door and walked back to where Nikki was now sitting up in the bed. "Oh god, Kiss?" Mick groaned. "You don't like Kiss?" I gasped. "No!" He said. I laughed. "You're a weird guy." I said, sitting next to Nikki and resting my head on his shoulder. I looked over and saw Tommy rummaging through one of my suitcases.

"What the hell are you doing?" I laughed, standing. "I know you have blow, Nikki got so much for his birthday and then for Christmas, we know you keep it." He said. "How do you know that?" Nikki asked. "I saw you both getting it." He said simply. "Aha! Found it!" He said, lifting the baggy. "That's not yours!" Nikki said, standing up. "You guys got it for me." He said, walking over to Tommy. "You can't share? You said to Carls you'd share with her!" He said, laughing. "Yeah, I said that to Carly, not you." Nikki laughed.

They went back and forth for a while, but it ended with Nikki giving in and sharing with all of us. He has plenty so. Plus, he has the money to get more. They all spend so much money on drugs all the time, it's insane.

We spent the night snorting blow and drinking. Plus shooting stuff but, that's just the guys. I decided not to. Nikki and I are laying on the bed, he's completely out of it, from shooting, drinking and snorting, plus popping pills. This is an almost every night occasion. "Wow, look at your eyes." I said, looking at Nikki. "Mm, what about them?" Nikki said, looking at me. "They're so bloodshot, and they're barely open." I laughed. He laughed. "Yours too, Carly Beth." He said. "What do you look like with all this hair out of your face?" I asked, playing with his hair. "It's nothing special." He mumbled. I pushed the hair off his forehead and out of his face, he looked up at me while I did. "Well, what do you think?" He chuckled. "You look perfect, you're the most attractive man I have ever laid eyes on." I said, smiling. Nikki's cheeks went pink and he put his hair back in his face. "Nah," is all he said. I giggled.

The song Calling Dr. Love came on and I smiled wide. "I love this song!" I said, Nikki laughed. "It's a good song." He replied. "They call me Dr. Love!" I sang out, causing Nikki to laugh. "I got the cure you're thinkin' of!" I continued. "Calling Dr. Love." Nikki sang the back up, causing me to laugh.

"You guys are being that gross, cute couple. Stop it." Tommy laughed. I giggled and laid back on Nikki's chest. "And even though I'm full of sin, in the end, you'll let me in. You'll let me through, there's nothing you can do. You need my lovin', don't you know it's true." Nikki sang, causing me to giggle and bury my face in his chest.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading. i hope you enjoyed! make sure to vote! it's greatly appreciated, feedback is always welcome! okay bye👻)