49.

Carly's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I blinked my eyes to try to adjust to the light. "Oh, thank god. You're awake." I heard Nikki say. I looked over at Nikki on my right. "Hi, love." I said, weakly. "Hi, Carly." I heard a woman's voice. I turned to my left and saw my Mom, my face lit up. "Mommy." I said, smiling. She leaned over and kissed my forehead. "I was so worried, I got the quickest flight." She said. "Mommy, you didn't have to come–" "Bullshit I didn't have to come." She cut me off, causing me to laugh a little. "I missed you so much." I said, smiling. I looked forward. "Vincent!" I said, happily. "Since you're in the hospital, I'll let that slide." Vince said, smiling weakly.

"Carly, what's going on with you?" My Mom asked. "I just lost too much weight too quickly. It's not that big of a deal." I said, shrugging. "Carly, don't act like this hasn't happened before." Mommy said. I dry swallowed. "You've struggled with anorexia all throughout your teenage years, it's flaring up again." She said. I avoided looking at Nikki. "What happened?" She asked. "Have you seen the video I'm in?" I asked my Mom. She nodded. "Yeah, can't say I'm too thrilled about it." She said. I laughed a little. "Well, all the other girls are skinnier than I am, they all looked better than I do and–" I cut myself off and looked down at my hand that's being held by my Mom.

"And, I started to look at myself in the mirror and I just hated everything." I said. "I still hate everything, I hate my body, my face, my voice, my hair." I said, I felt a tear run down my cheeks. "Carly, honey, you're the most beautiful girl in the world." My Mom said. "You're funny, you're nice, you're selfless, you have the best smile and laugh in this world, I wish you could see it." She said. I finally reluctantly looked over at Nikki.

"Carly Beth," he began. "You never told me any of this, why?" He spoke softly. I shrugged. "I don't wanna be an annoyance." I said. "You're never an annoyance, especially to me. I could listen to your voice till forever, I could listen to you talk about anything and I'd always be intrigued, I could look at you forever and never get tired of looking at you. Do you understand how special you are?" He said, brushing my hair out of my face. I smiled. "I love you, Nikki." I said. He leaned over and kissed my head. "I love you more, Carly Beth."

"When can I leave?" I asked, sitting up. "In a few days," my Mom said. I groaned. "I don't want to stay at this hospital." "You have to, hun. You need your strength to go on tour again." My Mom said. "Nikki and Vince have told me about some stories." My Mom laughed. I laughed a little. "Are you excited to go on tour again?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, the theatre of pain tour was so much fun. I'm so excited for the this one." I smiled.

I looked over when I heard footsteps coming towards the door and Tommy popped his head in. "Hey, Carls!" He smiled. "Hi!" I smiled wide. "This is Tommy?" My Mom asked, I nodded. "Hi, I'm Amanda. Carly's Mom." My Mom stood up and held her hand out. Tommy shook her hand. "Nice to finally meet you." He said, politely. "Nikki finally met you, that's a huge deal." He said. "How so?" My Mom asked. "He never met any of his other girlfriends parents." He explained. "God, he's crazy about your daughter and Carls has him completely whipped." Tommy laughed.

"Shut up." Nikki mumbled, causing me to laugh. "Well, it's nice that Carly has a boy who's crazy about her for a change." My Mom said. "For a change?" Vince asked. "Carly usually has a shitty taste in guys," she said. "Mom," I groaned. "Well, you do! Your previous boyfriend was a real asshole." She said, causing the boys to laugh. "What was he like?" Tommy asked, sitting down. "All he did was try to make a move on Carly, anytime he didn't get what he wanted, he left and would leave Carly completely broken, he would always come back and get her hopes up and do the same shit over and over again. For almost 2 years." She explained.

I shifted a little bit when we started to talk about him, I always get uncomfortable when we talk about him. "What a dick." Vince said. I turned and looked at Nikki again. "I got a good guy now, though." I said, smiling. Nikki smiled and kissed me. "You're the only person to call me a good guy." Nikki laughed. "He's only a good guy for Carly B, everyone else he's an asshole to." Vince joked. I laughed.

I laid my head on Nikki's shoulder and smiled. I got through this before, I know I can now. Especially with these amazing people by my side.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading! i hope you enjoyed. please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome! okay bye👻)