20.

Nikki's POV (Slight Smut Warning)

I woke up and my whole body starting aching. It feels like I got beat up. I slowly blinked my eyes open and looked around, from what I can remember is that I passed out in someones house.

No, I didn't pass out, I overdosed, my heart stopped. I looked down and finally noticed that Carly securely has her arms around me, sleeping on my chest. Even whilst she was sleeping, her grip was tightly on me. My whole body ached.

I rubbed Carly's back, she quickly looked up. "Oh my gosh, thank god you're okay," she said. Her grip got even tighter on me. "I'm okay, Carly Beth. I'm not going anywhere." I tried to reassure her. "You died last night, Nikki. We found you in a dumpster, left for dead." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I was inside-" "They dragged you outside to get rid of your body." She cut me off.

I looked over to the wall. "I'm sorry, I was doing so good." I said, I was truly ashamed of myself. I felt dirty, I was so desperate. "Nikki, I know you're sick, don't apologize to me. Everyone has slip ups in recovery, we'll get over this together." She said, laying her hand on my chest.

I kissed her forehead. "I don't know how I got so lucky with you, Carly." Heat rose to her cheeks, she smiled and looked away from me, smile spread across her face. "It's going to be hard, but I promise, I will try my hardest to beat this addiction." I said, honestly. "Okay, babe." She replied.

A week had passed, Carly has been checking in on me everyday. Just making sure I was okay, she has been trying to get me to stop, and I honestly have been trying, but it's hard. I just feel like I need it.

I was on the way to the rehearsal place to start rehearsing for the upcoming tour. I parked outside, I saw Carly's car. Good, she's already here, seeing her caused a smile to appear on my face. I made my way inside and walked towards our rehearsal area. You can hear faint sounds when you're right outside the door, not much but, enough that you can hear what someone sounds like and what they're playing and/or singing. I was about to walk in when I heard singing.

"I'm on my way, I'm on my way, home sweet home, tonight, tonight. I'm on my way, I'm on my way. Home sweet home," I heard a feminine voice sing. I know that voice, Carly's singing our song. No instruments behind her. Her voice is so raw and it's perfect. She's perfect. Everything she does is perfect. I stood outside listening to her sing for a little while before walking in.

"Home sweet-AH!" She cut herself off, screaming when she saw me. I laughed and made my way over to her. "Nikki, you scared the shit out of me!" She laughed. I walked over to her and kissed her head. "You sing beautifully." I said. Her arms wrapped around me. "Nah. It's just for fun while I was waiting for you guys." She replied.

I looked down at her. Her smile was making this whole room seem brighter. I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her deeply. Her arms moved to my neck and she stood on her tippy toes to deepen the kiss further. I backed her up against the wall and my hands roamed over her body, feeling every curve, goosebumps made their way over her skin as I moved my hands up her shirt and a small whimper left her mouth, my pants became tighter at hearing that small sound, she sounds so hot, I pressed up against her and her hands started to tug at my shirt, our kissing turned to making out, my kisses started to trail down her neck, lightly sucking. Her breath hitched, he hands went up and ran through my hair. "Nikki," she breathed, squirming underneath my grasp.

Then, the door opened up. I jumped back from Carly, she made a small yelp when the door opened and she quickly started to fix her shirt. "Oh, hey. Sorry to break up the fun," Vince laughed. "But, since I'm here. Mind if I join?" He joked. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder. "Shut up," I groaned. I walked back over to Carly, her face was burning up. "Sorry," I whispered to her.

"Don't be, I loved it." She whispered back. I raised my eyebrows and smirked. "After rehearsal, just wait till we get home. Okay?" I whispered then leaned in and kissed her lips. I broke the kiss and I could see that she was nervous and also excited. "We'll take everything at your own pace, I promise." I whispered, reassuring her. She smiled and nodded. "Okay," she stood on her tippy toes and kissed my lips softly.

The rest of the guys came in and we started to rehearse, Carly sitting on the floor across from us, smiling and lip syncing to each song. "Okay, break." Vince called. I sighed out and looked down to tune my bass a little.

I jumped a little when I felt Carly's hands on my shoulder from behind. I turned around and she looked over to see if the guys were looking. "What are you–" I cut myself off when she started to kiss and nip at my neck and collarbone area. I stiffened up and I glanced over to see if the guys were looking again. They still aren't, I took my fingers under her chin and tilted her face towards mine, I leaned in to kiss her when, "Okay, guys. The 5 minutes is up!" Carly called, looking directly into my face, smile plastered across her face. My eyes went wide. "Oh, that was cruel." I said. She smiled showing her teeth and giggled as she skipped back to her spot she was sitting before.

I shook my head and smiled as we prepared to rehearse again. I kept looking over at her direction, I have so many things that are running through my mind and it's all about everything I wanna do to Carly when we get back.

(a/n: 👀 thank you so much for reading, i hope you liked it! please vote, it's greatly appreciated. feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)