39.

Carly's POV

"Carlyyyyy," I heard Nikki whisper in my ear. I rolled over and opened my eyes, Nikki is laying on his side, propped up on his arm. "Merry Christmas." He smiled. I rubbed my eye and smiled. "Merry Christmas, Love." I replied, sitting up. "How did you sleep?" Nikki asked, kissing my head. "Good. How did you sleep?" I asked, getting out of bed.

"Great, because you were next to me." He said. I smiled and grabbed my pajama pants from the ground. "Don't put pants on, you have an amazing ass and legs. This will make my Christmas perfect." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine." I said and walked out to the living room. I saw more Christmas presents under the tree than what I saw before. "Where did all these presents come from?" I asked and turned around to face Nikki. "Santa, I guess." Nikki smirked. "Nikki, I said don't get me a lot!" I whined. He laughed. "I wanted to." He smiled. "Also, the boys will be over a little later." He added on.

I nodded and walked over and sat down in front of the tree and grabbed Nikki's present. "Open it." I said, holding it up to him. "Nooooo, you go first." "Nikki, open it!" I said, ignoring him. He laughed and sat next to me and took the present from me. He opened the wrapping paper and smiled. "A book?" He asked. "Open it up." I smiled. He opened the cover and he smiled and chuckled a little. "Aw, Carly." He said.

I made him a scrapbook of all of our memories together. Pictures, scraps from stuff we did together, little notes from the events that happened that day, all kinds of memories. He flipped through it more. "This is so sweet, Carly Beth." He said, looking up and smiling at me. "Do you like it?" I asked. He leaned over and kissed me. "I love it, baby girl." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Good, I'm glad." I smiled.

We sat on the ground as I opened my presents from him. "Nikki, this was too much. Thank you so much." I said, looking at the pile of stuff around us. "I have one more thing." He said and reached from behind the tree and got a smaller box. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, open it and find out." He said, handing it to me. I undid the ribbon around it and opened it, I gasped and looked up at Nikki. "Nikki," I said. "This is beautiful." It's a beautiful ring with a little black diamond on it. "We've been seeing each other for roughly a year now, it's not our one year anniversary yet, but we've been in each other lives for a little over a year," he began and took the ring out of the box. "It's way too early to get married, but this ring is kind of a place holder until that time." He said. "It's a promise ring." He said, he held my hand out and slipped the ring on my finger.

I felt a tear run down my face and I crawled over to him and sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you, Nikki." I said, he hugged me back, tightly. "Thank you for sticking with me for this long. I know I'm not an easy guy to be around." He said, I smiled. "Don't say that, this has been the best year of my life." I replied.

The day progressed on and it was now midday. Nikki and I are both dressed and sitting on the couch with a bottle of Jack Daniels being passed between the two of us, which is pretty much all we drink now. The boys should be over anytime now.

"This has been an amazing day, baby." He said, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. "I agree, you made this the best Christmas ever by just being here with me." I said, smiling.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading. i hope you enjoyed! please make sure to vote, it's greatly appreciated. feedback is always welcome! okay bye👻)