33.

Carly's POV

"We're in New York City!" I heard Vince yell, I smiled and ran over to where he was looking out the window. I looked out the window and saw all the lights and cars driving by. "We should all go out tonight!" I said to Vince. He smiled. "Hell yeah! I wanna have some fun, not just do a show here tomorrow." He said.

The boys are going to be playing Madison Square Garden tomorrow, we just got to the hotel. It's only been a day since we've been in Maryland and I'm already feeling a bit better. My face is badly bruised and my right side has a big bruise on it, but I can cover my face up with makeup and you can't really even see my side unless I'm shirtless. The boys have become really protective of me in just that short amount of time. Especially Nikki and Vince.

Vince has become one of my best friends since tour started. All the boys are my friends but, Vince and I have gotten really close. Anytime Nikki is busy or asleep, Vince and I are with each other. I've actually helped him get girls, too. Girls that walk over to Nikki, I basically guide them to Vince instead.

"Let's go to a bar." Tommy said. I smiled. "I'm more than okay with that." I said, Vince laughed. "You gonna get the ladies that go to Nikki over to me?" Vince asked, nudging me a little. I laughed a little. "Yeah, of course." "Hey, what about me?!" Tommy laughed. "Sorry, Carly B and I already have a deal." Vince said. I smiled.

All the guys have something that call me. Nikki calls me "Carly Beth" (if he uses my actual name), Tommy calls me "Carls", Vince calls me "Carly B", and Mick just calls me by my name. Just Carly. But, I don't mind. They all call me something kinda different, I think it's cute.

"Well, if I don't think one of them is Vince's type, I'll guide them over to you, Tommy." I laughed. He smiled. "Thanks, Carls." He laughed. We all got out and made our way up to our rooms. Nikki, Vince and I share a room and Tommy and Mick got a room. "Hey, Nicolas," I said. "Ew, don't ever call me that again." Nikki laughed. "Okay," I giggled. "But, what is it?" He smiled and put our suitcases down. "Can the song Tonight be our song?" I asked, he smiled. "No, no, no, I'll write a song about you, I promise." He said, kissing my head. "Well, alright. But, until then, I'll just secretly think that tonight is our song." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and kicked his shoes off.

Vince walked into the room. "Great, I'll be third wheeling it." He laughed. "You won't be third wheeling, trust me," Nikki began. "If anything, I'll be the third wheel because you two are always hanging out without me." Nikki laughed. Vince walked over to me and hugged me, lifting me off my feet. "Well, she likes me more." He stuck his tongue out at Nikki. Nikki rolled his eyes again. "Sure, okay." We all laughed.

Vince put me down and I grabbed my makeup bag and started to apply my makeup to cover up the bruises. "Carly B, you should do Nikki's makeup like that." Vince said, fixing his hair in the mirror. "It's not that far off from the makeup he's already worn once before." I said, applying eyeliner. "Still, he'd look so pretty." Vince chuckled. "Can I do your makeup?" I asked Nikki. He shrugged. "Why not?" He smiled at me. I quickly finished my makeup and Nikki sat down next to me. "You have to wear it out, too." I said, starting to apply foundation. His eyes went wide. "Do you want me to get beat up tonight?" He asked, I heard Vince laugh.

"You and Carly B will match!" He called from the bathroom, causing Nikki and I to laugh. "Okay, fine. I'll wear it out. It won't be that shocking with what I usually have on my face." He said. I smiled and started to put his eye makeup on. I put eyeshadow on, then winged out eyeliner and mascara. I put on blusher and applied light pink lipstick on and clear lipgloss. I leaned back. "Wow, you look gorgeous!" I giggled. Nikki turned and looked in the mirror on the wall. "Wow, I look like a woman." Is all he could say. He laughed.

We all got ready to go out, I caught Nikki twice trying to put his war paint on, which Vince and I both stop him. We all were walking the streets of New York City, "can I have my girlfriend back now?" I heard Nikki say from behind me. I was on Vince's back, he was carrying me piggyback style. "No, sorry." Vince said, causing a little bit of laughter to erupt throughout the group. I smiled and got off Vince's back as we entered the bar.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed! please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome! okay bye👻)