29- Asa's POV

Warm. 

How could someone so cold have lips that were so warm?  At that moment, everything that had led up to our kiss had felt so right. Everything I had been questioning, everything that I was unsure about finally made sense to me. 

Why would she even think I was talking to someone else? How could she possibly think I could find someone better than her, someone who makes life more interesting than she does? How foolish she can be sometimes. 

I didn't want to pull away from the kiss, so I let her do it. I stared into her sparkling, brown eyes. Her short locks fell on top of her shoulders and shined as the sun's rays beamed on them through the window. 

"What? I have feelings too, Asa." She laughed.

"I never doubted you for a second." I laughed. 

She turned and slowly walked towards our bed to sit down- and suddenly turned back to me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"Maya, look it's not as easy at is seems to tell someone how you really fe-"

"No. Not that. I meant why didn't you tell me something was bothering you? When you thought I was talking to someone else?" 

"Because I was afraid. Afraid of what you were going to say."

She abruptly stood up. "Asa that's the dumbest thing I have had to have heard from you! Tell me, WHO ELSE would I fall for? Who else could it possibly be besides you? If I didn't like you or fell for someone else trust me you would've been the first to know. Besides. you were the one texting more than I was so I had a reason to think you were talking to someone else."

Her phone started to ring. She went to see who it was. 

Isabella: Missed Call (4)