13

Asa turned to me, eyes wide open.

"You want to do WHAT? Are you crazy?" Asa paced back and forth anxiously.

"Look, what else are we going to do? He brings me flowers-UNDER YOUR NAME, next day he's going to kill me with them! If we kill him first, he won't get to us."

Asa stops pacing. "Okay. Let's calm down and think about this." He grabs my hand and takes me to my couch.  "You don't know it's him 100%. And how would he know you're here? He lives in a different city than you."

I start to think, and it hits me. "My Snapchat location is on." I grab my phone.

" Do you have him on your Snapchat?"

"Yes." I almost slapped myself for forgetting to block him on there. 

Asa paces again. "Okay there's our first line of evidence. We need another. It's not enough."

"I have an idea. Call him."

"What? Asa what good is that goi-"

"Just call him. And talk to him like normal. The whole hi how are you bullshit."  He hands me my phone. 

"Fine." I dial his number. He picks up after the first ring.

"Maya, what a surprise. How are you?"

"H-hi Jake. I just called to check up. Look, I've been thinking and I really-"

"You really what? Are you accepting my apology? Or are you going to go to your boyfriend Asa?"

I froze. My eyes were wide open, waiting to break out of their sockets. Ive never mentioned Asa to him. Ever. 

"How do you know about Asa? Hello?"

He hung up.

"HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY-" I burst out, too shaken to even finish.

"Maya what happened?" 

"He knows about you Asa. He knows we are friends and I've never mentioned you to him once. I've barely talked to him at all." I put my hands on my face, too paralyzed to move them away.

"Asa what are we going to do, its him it's Jake he knows where I live he knows about you he-"

"Maya its going to be okay; he won't touch you he-"

I interrupt him. "I don't care about myself. I'm worried about you. It's not okay. We have a stalker Asa." My throat felt as if someone was choking me. I felt angry and upset and anxious all at the same time. 

"What ever we are going to do, we are not killing Jake, Maya." Asa looks me dead in the eye, as if he knows I would do such a thing.

"Okay." I mouthed. He gives me a look of relief. 

"If you won't do it with me, then I'll do it myself."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! It feels AWESOME finally be back and continuing to write this story. I hope you all will continue to enjoy reading it as much as i do writing it! please vote and give me your feedback on what you guys think of this chapter! x 

So what do you think, is Maya going too far with wanting to kill Jake or do you think he deserves it?