1

I struggled to open my bathroom door as I put on my robe and dried my hair. I ran to my phone to check the time.

10:30 am

Good, I still have some time left.

I slapped on my Nirvana sweater, some dark jeans and put my hair in a half bun.

Looks decent. I said to myself. I heard my phone go off and checked to see who it was.

It was my best friend, Isabella.

Isabella:

You gotta check out this video. Hopefully this will cheer you up.

I didn't even bother opening the vide. I lay on my bed as a rush of anxiety went through me. Today was the first day I started acting classes. I had never taken acting classes before, nor have I ever imagined myself taking them until now. I didn't know what to expect. My mom had signed me up hoping it'll "keep me occupied and out of trouble." Okay mom, whatever you say.

I wasn't the best student in school. In fact, I HATED school. The place, the students, the teachers. Either I would ditch myself and come back home and hide in my room or I would sit all day in class looking at that clock, waiting. 

Getting out of a terrible, toxic relationship did not help my anxiety either, but apart of me still was free from breaking out of it. 

Isabella had tried helping me through it-and by helping I mean telling me to stop being such a pussy. Tough love, I know.

I went to my kitchen, made some tea and grabbed a donut. My phone rang, it was my mom.

"Hey! Did you get ready? Did you eat your breakfast?" She asked.

"Yes and yes."

"Good, have fun and remember to pay attention! Love you!"

"Ok, love you too." She hung up. I grabbed my tea and backpack and headed out.

Acting, here I come. I sighed.