All I Want (Derek Hale Fanfiction Book #4)

Hey everyone! I just posted the final chapter of Never Let Me Go a few hours ago, so go check that out if you haven't yet. 

I just wanted to give you all some info on what I'm gonna be up to for the next few months.

Starting now, I will be turning my attention towards two of my other stories: Accidentally In Love and Tutoring the Alpha. AIL is a Teen Wolf fanfiction about Peter Hale, so if you liked this series then maybe go check that story out too. TTA is a werewolf romance, which is similar to the Teen Wolf works I write, so maybe give that one a chance too:) 

Ideally, here's how I'm laying out the next few months for me: 

By October 10, I will have completed Accidentally In Love. 

By December 1, I will have completed Tutoring the Alpha. 

Aaand for the big announcement....

I will be posting the very first chapter of All I Want, the fourth book in my Derek Hale series, on October 31! Halloween! The description and possibly a sneak peek/prologue will be posted before then, but yeah - mark your calenders!

Sorry for the long wait (it's really only less-than-three months if you think about it!) But I poured my heart and soul into Never Let Me Go, and completely abandoned all of my other stories, so now it's time to give them some love:) 

I hope all of you who like this series follow me and add this story to your libraries so that you will be kept updated on what's going on with the story and you will know when I post stuff! But if not, seriously, add this to your phone calender (that's the only calender I ever use lol whoops): OCTOBER 31: SALVACHESTERHALE FOURTH BOOK COMES OUT or something like that anyway! 

I'm very grateful to each and every one of you who read, voted, and commented on NLMG. It means the world to me...you mean the world to me, all of you. Keep reading. Keep writing. 

I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes (if you've ever looked at my profile, you know I LOVE quotes):

When one door of happiness closes, another one opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. 

This chapter of the series is ending, but never fear - a new one is opening! Haha thank you guys so much for everything. I love you. 

oh and ps - HAPPY #MOONDAY! So excited for the new Teen Wolf tonight! Okay, now I love you.

Sincerely,

salvachesterhale