Derek Hale Series Book #4 Announcement

Hey everybody! 

So, after much debate, and a lot of help and support and feedback from you guys, I've finally reached my decision. 

THERE WILL BE A FOURTH BOOK!!!!! 

I've wanted it for a while now, but I wasn't sure I had enough material to write a whole other book about Derek and Chris, and that it wouldn't be too repetitive or cliché. But I think I have a pretty good idea of the direction I want the series to go in before I end it, so I am happy to announce that I will be writing a fourth book! 

Never Let Me Go will most likely be ending at Chapter Forty, so there will be ten more chapters. Officially. That is how many more there will be. (possibly give or take one or two chapters). And after that, I'm going to turn my energy to Accidentally in Love (my Peter Hale fanfic) and Tutoring the Alpha (my non-Teen Wolf novel) for a couple months. 

I don't have an official date for the fourth book, but I will post all of that information (along with the summary of Book 4) at the end of NLMG like I did with Stuck Like Glue. Just to give you a little something to think about - Book 4 will be turning the focus to Chris and Derek's marriage, their family, their twins, parenthood, and Chris going to college. It will get back to the more basic, human problems of their lives, with less of the supernatural. BUT there will still be plenty of supernatural drama, I promise:) 

For now, I hope you enjoy the rest of Never Let Me Go and let me know if you're glad there's a fourth book! THE CHRISTEREK STORY LIVES ON! :D 

Thanks so much for reading and supporting this story. I couldn't do it without all of you guys, and I really, deeply appreciate all of you. You're the best, and I love you xoxoxox

~salvachesterhale