Teen Wolf 3x14 Rant

Hey guys! So I'm really sorry I forgot to post my rant on 3x14...I guess I just forgot! To make up for that, since today is already Teen Wolf Day, I thought I'd just post my notes on the episode below and you can make what you want out of them! They're mostly just straight forward reactions to things that are happening on the show, so I'll put in parentheses (or gifs of the actual event) what was happening so you're not lost! Thanks guys and CANT WAIT FOR TEEN WOLF TONIGHT! xoxox

              ***                                                        ***                                           ***

La loba - the fuck?!?!?!

Cora???  (is she the "la loba"??) 

WHAT THE FUCK (who are these random spanish people?!) 

HAHAHAHA EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR ME SCREAM PETER ILY 

Damn they're hot (Derek and Peter shirtless <3) 

HOLY FUCK SHE CUT OFF HIS FINGER (AHHHH)

Well how do they know it's malia?? Big jump (How did scott know malia was the wolf??) 

Fuck agent McCall (for trying to get Sheriff Stilinski fired) 

DAYUM MALIA IS CREEPY AF

Awwww Kira and Scott (new ship <3)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KIRAS DAD 😂😂😂 ("Kira you forgot all the research you did for that boy you like) 

Awww poor stiles (panic attack - runs out of classroom) 

How the hell does stiles know all these facts about dreaming? Lol (yeah like can't read in dreams, can't count fingers)

Holy shit MALIA IS FUCKING INSANE 

THE FUCKKKKKK SHES ALIVE (the black girl from the season premiere episode?!) 

HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT SHES ALIVE (damn teen wolf pulled a fast one on us again) 

DAMN DEREK UR BEAUTIFUL (*shirtless*)

AWWW PETERRR ILY

HE HAS A GUN?!?! I CANT EVEN (calm the fuck down Mr. Tate) 

ISAACS PURPOSE = HOTNESS (Stiles: what even is your purpose here? besides sarcasm? - or something along those lines basically it was the scarf scene :D)

HAHAHA THE SCARF (isaac <3)

Ooh ouch "real alpha" (poor scotty)

AN ALPHA WHO COULD GET IT UP HAHAHAHAH PERFORMANCE ISSUES (*i'm crying*)

OMGGGGG THE TWINS (too hottt)

Only they could make an entrance beating up the main character and still make me flail/convulse with happiness

I'm orgasming with the twins and their sexiness (but actually)

You go Scott (fight back man!)

HAHAHAHAH PETER (i dont even remember lol)

Damn Scott. (ALPHA POWAHH)

Hahah Aiden helps too much (sounds about right)

Come on Scott baby (be the alpha, BEE the alpha) 

Holy hell mr Tate (damn boy)

The fuck Allison (creepy kate dream #3)

TOO GRAPHIC MTV (WHEN THEY START EATING ALLISONS INTERNAL ORGANS)

AHHHHHHHHHHH NASTY AF (*throwing up*)

Ooh Isaac baby - ILL SHOW U WHAT TO DO...TO ME (teehee) 

Isaac looks like sex (always) 

OMG u crazy mofo with those traps  (this old man needs to get his shit together) 

Holy shit malia is in the house (AHHHH)

DID HE JUST KILL HIS DAUGHTER HOLY SHIT MAN (thought he did but he didnt dont worry :P)

You work your magic stiles (Stydia is perfection) 

OMG HER SISTERS DOLL 

OMG ISAAC NOOOOOOO (he got trapped! ah!)

U GO ALLISON YESSSS (shoot that mofo!) 

AW FUCK 

Damn Lydia (ouch lydia that was a close one!) 

NOO AWWWW POOR STILES CANT READ (AWWWW) 

Awwwwww stydia <3 (amazing ship since seas. 1) 

Go Scott!!! Classic werewolf pose (one hand down, crouched, head raised, eyes glowing...looks familiar doesn't it?)

Ewww Isaac (the removing of the trap)

U go Scott  (alphaalphaalpha) 

Oh my lord - naked girl (hehe) 

OMG she's back (yay malia! back from the "dead"!)

Awwwwwww family reunion - crying (I actually let a few tears slip at this scene tbh) 

Yay stiles can read again (WHOOOO)

The triskelion?? (what the hell? the only thing we know about that is that its forever imprinted on Derek's sexy back...hmm...)

Holy fuck (the fireflies??? turning into people?? what???)

This show is like Hogwarts (but actually)

*********************************************************************

So there you have it! I know its been a full week since this episode so you might not remember everything but I hope this kinda makes up for my woeful forgetting of the rant :( and i promise to post tonights episodes' rant tomorrow for sure!!!! :D xoxox happy Teen Wolf Day!