Author's Note

Okay guys, listen up. I am terribly sorry that it's been so long since I updated ANY of my stories, and I'm wracked with guilt every day. And even though I've been receiving support from you guys to update sooner, I would really be motivated to update every single one of my stories if I saw at least a few people comment telling me to update. 

SOOO here's what I'll do: 

If you want to see me update Tutoring the Alpha, leave a comment on the chapter you like the most and tell me why you like it. 

If you want me to update Accidentally in Love, leave a comment on the most recent chapter (Chapter Five) telling me to update and why. 

If you want me to update Touch, leave a comment telling me to do so and tell me which twin is your favorite. 

If you want me to update Never Let Me Go, leave a comment on your favorite chapter of THE ENTIRE SERIES! That includes Perfect Fit and Stuck Like Glue. 

And if you want me to update ALL of these stories, then please leave a comment on the last chapter of Stuck Like Glue telling me to update all of my stories AND tell me which story is your favorite (if you have one). 

So if I see a few comments from you guys on any of the above ^^, I will immediately go upload a new chapter for whichever story you completed the task for. So get going! Thanks guys :) xoxo