Transformation Station (33)

*Aqua's POV*

"So let me get this straight, you decided to take us three to the vampire kingdom without telling us. You told the Queen that I'm a girl named Galatea Monceanux?" She nodded her head, "You are a fucking idiot! Do you know what could happen if she figures out who I truly am? W-A-R!!! She could declare war against my entire kingdom just because I lied to her!" I got up from my chair and started pacing the floor.

Dahlia stopped me from pacing, put her hands on my shoulders, and looked me straight in the eyes. "I have been given a formal education in diplomacy and all laws of my realm. Her Majesty could only declare war after meeting with her council. Her Council consists of my mate, Silas who is your friend, my father, and her husband which you know I'm close to. Also, the lie would be dismissed if there was just cause. I don't know about you, but a life seems like just cause to me. Plus, Tyrus has to meet Her Majesty no matter what because Silas is mated to him. I just thought that I would bring the whole gang."

I stared at Dahlia before weighing the risks of going versus not going. 

Risks for going:

       1. My kingdom could have a war declared against it

       2. I could die if someone finds out that I'm me and they want power

Risk for not going:

        1. I could be forcefully removed from my dorm by Dahlia (Yikes!)

        2. Her Majesty could force me to come

"Yeah, I'm still not convinced that I should go. My life and kingdom aren't prices that I am willing to pay." I pulled her hands off of my shoulder and walked back over to Kalen who was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall.

I sat in between his legs and he engulfed me in his arms sending warm tingles throughout my body. I looked at Kalen for a second before facing Dahlia who was clearly angry. I was not going to go, that was until Kalen whispered in my ear, "It would be absolutely wonderful to explore Vampire Court with you. Your safety will be ensured with all six of us around. Just take a risk."

"I don't know Kal." I was the type of person who would much rather air on the side of caution rather than risk it all. It was much easier said than done.

"If you are worried about someone recognizing you like Santino and Silas did, we can further change your hair color and eye color. Unless someone at court has your facial structure perfectly memorized, I am almost positive that no one will be able to recognize you." Tyrus said which really made me consider. I had thought that changing my hair color to remain undetectable, but maybe I was just being naive.

"Are you sure that you can give me the full makeover, and Dahlia are you sure that I will be safe?" They both nodded, and I took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I will go with you."

Dahlia started jumping up and down, and then she shewed Kalen out of the room leaving Dahlia, Tyrus, Silas, and me. Tyrus sprang into action with his now peach, or pastel orange hair as he called it. He looked at Silas, and they immediately started discussing what hair color they should change it to.

"I was thinking copper or chocolate ooohhh, maybe even black!" Silas said with a smile.

Tyrus's smile immediately dropped as he said, "She will never have black hair." He took a deep breath and was back to his cheery self. "But I do agree with a bright copper. It will match her fiery personality and fit her complexion perfectly." He snapped his fingers and my hair went from a milky blond to a deep, rich copper.

Tyrus looked at Silas and Silas looked at Tyrus. Without another word spoken, Tyrus just snapped his fingers changing my eyes to a kelp green and nudged Dahlia on the arm to look at me. Her mouth dropped but was slowly replaced with an almost devilish grin. She quickly grabbed her makeup and started giving me a well-blended neutral eye. She gave me a thick winged liner, then moved onto my face. She quickly contoured and highlighted my face. Finally, she finished off the entire look with a classic red lip.

"The blue doesn't fit with this look. Dahlia, dear, do you have a black dress? Preferably skin tight with thin straps." Dahlia smiled, went into her closet, and came out with a dress that perfectly matched what Tyrus was looking for.

She handed me the dress and pushed me into the bathroom to change. I had to put on my strapless bra, but the dress fit like a glove. It was far too tight for my liking. I much preferred my less revealing clothes, but at that point, I didn't think that I could argue.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Dahlia handed me a pair of extremely high death traps. I put them on and refused to move from the spot that I was standing in for fear of tripping.

Tyrus snapped his fingers once more, curling my now ginger hair, and then the three of them looked at me in awe.

"Damn girl you look smoking hot!" Dahlia shouted.

"You are absolutely stunning, as always my darling." Tyrus said with a smile.

"If I weren't mated, I would go straight for you. Have you seen her body? Damn! Kalen is one lucky man." Silas said and both Dahlia and Tyrus hit him upside the head before opening the door to let Kalen back in.

He walked in and had to do a double take when he saw me. He slowly walked up to me, taking in every little detail before he met his lips with mine. I was glad in that moment that Dahlia had used a liquid lipstick or else all of my lipstick would be on him.

"You look so sexy, Baby. You should wear red more often." He said, and I am positive that I blushed a bright strawberry red. He just gave a little chuckle and started kissing my neck. My vision was laced with desire, and it was impossible of thinking about anything else.

"Well as much as I love to watch Kalen mouth fuck you in my dorm, we are supposed to arrive at my parent's estate in exactly an hour. Everyone pack a bag to stay overnight. Everyone will have their own room to stay in, and oh, Her Majesty knows that Kalen is engaged to Aqua Okeah, so unfortunately Kalen, you cannot touch Aqua once we get to court. Aqua, or rather Galatea, will be regarded as a single woman. Now go!"

I ran over to my room and started packing all of the necessities like a toothbrush, and then I packed a pair of pajamas and some clothes before I took off my ring and placed it in my desk for safe keeping. I locked my desk and then walked back to Dahlia's dorm where everyone was already waiting.

Silas looked at me holding just my backpack full of clothes. "Aqua might use a backpack with this outfit, but Galatea would never." Tyrus snapped his fingers and my backpack disappeared and turned into a small black leather duffle bag. Silas looked at me, made me spin around, nodded his head in approval, and opened the portal.

Dahlia walked through the portal, then Tyrus and Silas walked in together, and lastly there was Kalen and me. I locked my lips with his in a final kiss before we left before I slapped his ass and pushed him into the portal.

I took a deep breath and started channeling my inner Greek goddess. I needed to be overly seductive and sexy at all times. I needed to be the opposite of me and so I grabbed a pair of Dahlia's big sunglasses and put them on. I took one final breath to collect myself and stepped through, leaving me behind and replacing me with Galatea.

*What do you guys think?*

Are they going to pull this off?

Will the Queen find out?

What could go wrong?

How about the new look?

I've decided that my goal will be to post every Monday so stay tuned

Thanks for understanding

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Have a wonderful Day! :)

**COMMENT & VOTE**