End of the Year Preparations (57)

*Aqua's POV*

Weeks seemed to mesh together in entire blurs because of all of the training that Tomoe and Kou were pushing on me, seemingly out of nowhere. The morning always started off horribly because they forced me to shut the blood bond between Dahlia and I, and I still was unable to do so. But I would take trying to shut off the blood bond any day over what Dahlia was going through to try and resist compulsion.

Sometime around third or fourth period they would pop into the classroom and take me out because they were Tomoe and Kou, no one questioned them. They would speak to me nicely until we got to the training room. There, they tried to kill me, and it became a daily occurrence that I would conjure an Ancestral Dragon.

But they made me despise my free seventh period. They would drag me out of my room and back to the training room. There I couldn't access my powers and they would make me fight both of them, at the same time WITH NO WEAPONS!

Every time I asked them why they were making me train so vigorously, they just tilted their head and shrugged their shoulders in unison. They did have a reason; they just didn't want me to know it.

After school, I was left alone. I was always mellow after school and writing some music until Dahlia would come into my dorm room for her tutoring session. They had been working out marvelously for her seeing as she now held an A where everyone else had F's.

I tutored Dahlia on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and we volunteered at the hospital on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Saturday was the day that I would meet up with Kalen in the garden with Tomoe and Kou's permission. Lastly Sunday was the one day that was left to spend with me. I would write letters to my dad, write music, and read the law book for the Fairy Realm.

Month by month time went by so fast, and before I knew it, I was sitting in the History of Magical Creatures class with all of the Professors waiting to speak to us.

"Seeing as at the end of the month you all will be graduating, we will have a celebration ball as previously mentioned." Professor Sinclair stated while fixing his tie.

"This celebration ball is going to be called the Royal Ball. As the name implies, royals from every realm will be in attendance." Professor Vladimir stated.

"Due to this, everyone must not only be on their best behavior, you all must be dressed for success. Men are expected to wear tuxes, and women are expected to wear elegant evening gowns. No exceptions will be made, and if you do not follow these requirements, you will not be allowed in." Kai stated simply.

Tomoe and Kou then stood up and Kou said, "Because we have royals in attendance, no weapons will be allowed in. If a weapon is found on you, you will be escorted off of the premises."

Tomoe then smiled, "Most of all, do not embarrass or else." A small glow ran through his blue eyes.

Tyrus and Dahlia immediately started talking about dresses and without even asking me, they had a dress idea for me. Tyrus showed me his sketch which was a light blue lace, large ball gown. The straps were loosely off the shoulder and the entire dress screamed feminity.

Dahlia's sketch for her dress was the exact opposite of mine. It was a black lace evening gown that she wanted to cling to her every curve. Most of the dress was supposed to be see-through except around her bust and butt.

I didn't care much of what I wore this time around and just let Tyrus take care of everything again. The only thing that I was worried about was the song that I was asked to write and perform. I didn't know how to write another song with as much emotional depth as my last one.

Little by little, I got most of it done, but it needed something more. So, I decided to weave in small parts of all the realm's anthems. It brought a breath of life to the song that I never could, and when I finally finished it, the first people I played it for was Tomoe and Kou. I played with the bow that Kai gave me and poured every inch of my heart into the song because that song showed my experience from the school. It showed all the friendships that I made with different supernaturals.

Tomoe and Kou were both a blubbering mess after I performed it and kept on saying that it was my best piece yet. I just simply shrugged it off and went to Kai for some constructive criticism. He gave me none, saying that it was perfect which really meant that it was perfect!!

Everything seemed to be running smoothly until Dahlia woke up from a dream saying, "A Dawn of Light may only be brought about when the Sword and the Shield unite on the diminution of the Sun. Squired with the Broken, the Longing, the Ancillary, and the Cretinous will they succeed. Disjointed, they will fall into a night of darkness at the feet of the Clandestine." She said it over and over again.

I shook her to stop and she just looked me in the eyes and said, "The prophecy is culminating at the ball. We are either going to die or reign victorious." She was shaking out of fear and I hugged her until she stopped.

When she did finally come to her senses, I pulled out a piece of paper and we devised a plan using Santino, Silas, Kalen, Tyrus, Dahlia, and myself. We each had a crucial part of the plan. Santino had to find a way for us to get in with weapons. Silas and Tyrus had to be somewhat undercover to a surprise attack. Kalen had to stay by Dahlia for safety reasons, and Dahlia had to keep a lookout. Finally, there was me who had to play, and in the song, I had to perform a silent spell that amplified all of our powers. It took a little rewriting in the song to fit in the spell, but in the end, it truly made it perfect.

We were all scared for the future so every moment we spent together, we filled it with as many memories as we possibly could. It made every moment so much more precious, but equally so bittersweet. At the end of the day, we all knew that there was only so much that we could do.

**

Yikes!!

Are they going to die or win??

Thoughts??

Only four chapters to go. Can't believe its almost over! 

Stay tuned for the final four! :):):):):)

***COMMENT & VOTE***