Story of my life

Louis POV

I am beyond pissed right now. First of all, I'm out of carrots. Second of all Dawn thinks I have 'anger issues'. You do. NO I DON'T!

Parker POV

  I grab the bowl of soup. Dawn is so gullible. She thinks Louis actually hurt me. Great, because I want him to seem like the bad guy.

Dawn POV

He faked it. "Actually, Parker I think that Louis is the good guy in this situation." His eyes widen. I smirk and walk out. I head over to Louis's flat. I knock on the door, and it creaks open. I walk in and find everything destroyed. "Louis?" I whisper. His head snaps in my direction. "You were right, I have anger issues."

Liam POV

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain.

Leave my heart open , but it stays right here empty for days

"Wow that's great so far." I hear Lyla's voice from behind me. "Well, thanks . Do you play or sing?" I ask. She smirks. "I can do both. I have a song that I'd like to sing, Scoot over."  I laugh.

"Boy..I need you here with me..we can't go on this way..I'm falling hard for you..all I can say..we're going round and round.." She stops and my jaw drops. "I never Knew ," She cuts me off. "Nobody did." I lean in and so does she. Then somebody opens the door, "Oh sorry did we interrupt something?" Kelly, Harry, Tessa, and Luke say. I roll my eyes, "No nothing at all." I say sarcastically.  Lyla just giggles nervously.

   Unknown POV

"Now Niall, I'm surprised I was stronger than you. " He clenches his jaw. If he weren't tied up, he'd probably kill me.  "What do you want?" He asks annoyed. "Well my friend , Isabella wants you. " He rolls his eyes, "Fine let me go." plan is working perfectly.

Zayn POV

   I hear a knock on the door and scramble up. Perrie's here. I open the door. "Hey Edwards," I say with a smirk. "Malik." She smirks back. I stand there and stare at her beautiful eyes. "Malik? Are we gonna work on the project? And most importantly, can I come in?"  I laugh "Um yeah come in."

    "So Mr. Jobs wants us to make a piece of art about ourselves. So I'll sketch you And you sketch me. Then we'll switch and we'll edit." I say and she agrees. I study her features And so does she. "Oh Malik, I forgot. My mum and daddy are having a dinner party and I need..kind of a date." She says. "And?" I decide to tease her and she smirks. "Do you know anyone?" My jaw drops. "Yeah." She smirks. "Who?" And she starts sketching the final finishes." Me." I tell her, And her eyes light up. "Great. I'll text you the address?" I shake my head no, "I wanna pick you up. It's rude to let a lil lady go in her parents car." She giggles. "Okay..and what do you think?" She stands up and I read the letters. The Story of My Life.