|6|

When I get home, I take out my phone and go on YouTube. As I look for karoake, I get a text message.

Hey, it's Niall :)

Niall? Lol hey how'd you get my number?

I have my ways ;)

Oh. :p so what's up?

I'm going to Kay's Karaoke. Wanna come?

lemme check with my mom. brb.

I run downstairs. "Mum? Can I go to Kay's Karaoke? With a friend of course," I add quickly. She grins, "Of course, just be home by 11:30," she says. I nod.

could you pick me up? I mean I could walk...

Already on the way, what street do you live on?

Heaxton. I'll stand outside the door. Drive very slowly.

OK :)

I slip into a Pink Clifton dress, brown heels, and my heart locket my father got me for Christmas. I let my hair fall over my shoulders, and apply my Lancome makeup. I walk outside, and see a red Mustang coming towards my house. "Niall!" I call out. He parks his car. "Hey, why so fancy?" he laughs. "I don't know," I say and giggle.

><><><

On the road, it's interesting and quiet. "Niall?" I ask, and he looks. "Yes?" his smile, quite crooked. "Can we bring Dawn? I texted her..." He nods.

>><><><<><

We arrive at Kay's Karoake, and it's filled with people. "But it's Monday.." I mutter. There are lights hanging over, and I feel someone's fingers slide through mine. "Niall..." I say, and I see that Dawn's holding his hand too. Phew, I'm not the only one. I mean I like Niall, but I don't know him that well, although he seems extremely sweet. I grin.

We arrive at a table, it's stocked with Harry, Louis, Niall, a dark haired boy, and another boy who seems quite shy. "Guys, this is Kelly," he says, "and you all know Dawn." Louis scoffs, "Yeah, we've met," and I shoot him a glare. He smirks. "Nice to meet you, Kelly, I'm Zayn, and that's Liam," and the shy boy grins and waves.

"Okay, anyone up?" the DJ yells. "Aye, Direction, do a song!" I hear some people say. They all get up, but before they sing, I feel strong arms grab me, "What the heck? Louis!" I say, gasping. He smirks. "After I sing with them, wanna do a duet?" I shake my head. "No, I'm only dueting with Niall," I say. "It won't be a love song," he says, "No, actually, Dawn wanted to duet with you..," I lie. His face softens, "Really? I thought she hated me," he says, staggering away.