Why?!

Niall POV

  "What the hell? Harry you said you were gonna talk to her! I trusted you!" He cuts me off. "Yeah?! Well I trusted you not to hurt her but obviously that was a mistake. " I glance at Kelly and she glares at me. "We're over." She whispers, and walks back in her room. Harry follows her, and I just stand there, bewildered.

  Dawn POV

  I look around for Louis and he's coming towards me. And so is ugh Parker. "Parker, leave." I say. "Dawn hear me out." He says with pleading eyes, I roll my eyes. Louis comes next to me. Uh oh, My ex bullies together. This could get interesting.

   "Explain." I say. "I bullied you so I could get your attention. I've liked you ever since kindergarten. When we were friends I loved you." That's when tears flooded my eyes, I smack Parker across the face. Then I smack Louis. "ALL OF YOU ARE THE SAME. SAME EXCUSES. WHY?!" I run off.

Louis POV

  She thinks I lied to her. I didn't lie. I love her, And I have just the way to prove it. but ain't nobody got no time for my carrots. Hmph.

   Parker POV (NEW!)

If Louis wasn't here Dawn would be all mine. I have to talk to Summer. Wherever she is.

Kelly POV

  I wake up with Harry next to me. He sits there with a plate full of bacon. I grin. I dig in and he chuckles, "I was thinking,, we could go to the movies?" I shake my head no. "I wanna go ice skating." He chuckles," Alright then get dressed."

   Zayn POV

  I know I should give up on Dawn. I feel so jealous she likes Louis instead of me.

  I hear a few sniffles. "Dawn?" She looks up and plasters the fakest smile she ever had, "Oh. Hey Zayn." I help her up. "I'm not asking you what's wrong. Instead I'm taking you out for ice cream." She giggles. "Okay. I wish you weren't so sweet." I hear her whisper, and I just chuckle.