you're meant to be

Kelly POV

  I walk away from Niall. I don't turn to see his face. I bump into Dawn and she's with Zayn, they're not a thing, but it's obvious Zayn wants them to be. How is Dawn so blind? Anyways I walk over to Delaika and smile. "You guys were amazing," she whispers. "Thanks," I say, "Ya know Liam likes you?" I tell her. She blushes and I giggle. "Well...ya know You And NIALL, you're meant to be." I smile. But I know, that it won't happen."That's not what he thinks," I mutter. 

     Dawn POV

  "Dawn, can I take you out to dinner sometime?" Zayn asks me, and I'm stunned. Don't say yes, don't say yes . "Yes," I plaster a fake smile on my face. He gives me his world famous sparkling grin, and says goodbye. Ugh. Stupid feelings. I hear a knock on the door, and I tie my hair up and open it. No one. But then, I look down and find a note, and a bouquet of roses.

  Dear Dawn,

  I'm sorry . So sorry, I really didn't know that you were allergic to lilies I didn't kiss Teresa, she kissed me . She forced me or she said she'd hurt my friends. I wouldn't lie yo you, you don't know what she's capable of. I was drunk and she manipulated me.

  If you forgive me, meet me by the pier.

love, Louis

p.s. I got you the right flowers

p.p.s I hope you're not allergic :)