anger issues

Kelly POV

I grab my books and I bump into Niall. "Kelly," he says breathlessy. I look him over. He's a mess. His hair is messed up..although it's totally hot. STOP KELLY DON'T THINK LIKE THAT. His blue eyes have bags under them. His knuckles are busted and dried blood is over them. "Niall." I whisper.

No. Harry. Niall. WHAT DO I DO?

  Louis POV

"Dawn!" I hear Parker call her and I get annoyed. "What?" she asks annoyed. "Can we talk?" he asks. "Isn't that what we're doing right now?" she asks sarcastically. "Yes..well.. ugh. Dawn Willis will you go out on a date with me?" Parker asks. And my jaw clenches. "No. "Dawn simply says. Parker's face hardens, "Why not?!" She laughs. "You aren't seriously asking me that?" She keeps laughing and gets in her car. Now..time to teach Parker a lesson.

Harry POV

"Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael." Ms. Cleo introduces them and then she introduces the girls. "Melanie, Tessa, Amber, and Lyla." I'm pretty sure I saw that Lyla chic flirting with Liam. But he my bro! Melanie has blonde hair and brown eyes. She's kinda short but oh well. Tessa has long black hair and big brown eyes. She's kinda hot. No I like Kelly. Amber has black curly hair and light brown eyes. Her eyelashes are long. And I think ya get the idea of Lyla's look.

  We all work. And then I hear..screaming.

  Dawn POV

'"OH MY GOD! LOUIS!" I yell and grab him off Parker. Kelly comes rushing by my side and so does the rest of the whole school. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Parker is taken t the hospital. "You have anger issues." Kelly and I walk to my car and we drive off.

><><><><><

a/N hey guys I need to know team Karry or Team Nelly?!

Team Darker or team Lawn?! Team Lyla or team Diam? *forgot about delaika, ha? ;) * Cast list:

Perrie Edwards: as Perrie Edwards

Luke Hemmings: as Luke

Ashton Irvin : as Ashton

calum hood : as calum

michael Clifford: as Michael

Peyton list: As Melanie

Ruia Jwayyed :as Tessa

Malack Jwayyed: as Amber

Lamya Ahmad: as Lyla

  Please vote share and comment feel free to message me. <333