|14|

KellyPOV

I never knew Niall would kiss me. I could tell he likes me. I like him way more. But I'd rather play hard to get. It's lunch, and as usual, I head over by Dawn. "Kelly!" she yells. I sit over by her. "There's a party tonight, my mum let me throw one. You're invited." She says with a wide grin. Dawn's face fell, when she saw something. I look in the direction she's looking and it's Louis. He's heading towards her. "Hey Dawn," he says smirking. "Your white top needs a little color," he dumps his orange juice all over her top. Her eyes widen and tear up. She gets up. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She runs out with tears streaming down her face. Louis's face is down too. He looks at me. "I better follow her...," I say. "No, my turn."He mumbles.

DawnPOV

I look through my locker, for any spare clothes. Thank god! I pull the sweater over my shirt, and look at my mirror. My mascaras running, so I pull out a few napkins. "Hey..Dawn...," I hear a voice...that I envy so much. I hear him come behind me, and that's when I snapped. "Leave me alone!" I scream. He grabs me, and swings me over his shoulder, then he shuts my locker. "Let go of me! I hate you!" I scream pounding on his back. He takes me to the upstairs garden. And sets me down. I glare at him and he smirks. "I don't wanna see you." I mumble. "Dawn....you know that's not true," he smirks. "Yes it is! All you've ever been doing is bullying me and making fun of me ever since I got to school! You may not have a limit, but I do!" I yell at him,tears streaming down my face. His face softens. "Dawn..I'm really sorry...it's just that...I've always liked you...and I wanted you to notice me...but I never found a way..until that stuff...but I didn't mean to ever hurt you... I really and always have liked you." I studied his face. He wasn't lying. "Louis...," I say. "Yeah?" he asks, not daring to look at me. "Look at me," I laugh. He slowly looks up. "I love you." I say slowly. "Really? After all I did?" he asks, concerned. I hug him, and he hugs me back. Then he whispers in my ear, "I love you too."