the last dance

Kelly POV

  I thought it was quite cute how they made it a masquerade. Everyone looked so mysterious, even Niall. It looked more like a ball, then a dance. A royal ball, yes, as if it it were Cinderella, or Beauty and the Beast. WHOA, Kelly, you're starting to sound like an old lady. "Wanna dance?" I hear Niall call to me. I nod slowly.

   Dawn POV

  I look around for Louis but I can't find him. STUPID MASQUERADE DANCE. IT'S NOT EVEN A T.V. DANCE. UGH. I squint and find a guy In a black tuxedo. His mask is orange, and he has a slice of carrot cake In his hand. Yup, that's my Louis, I laugh. I walk over to him. He's too busy drooling  over the cake, and I clear my throat. "Louis," I say. And that's when his eyes widen.

    Louis POV

   I look at the beautiful cake. It's heavenly. This is the kind of cake I want for my wedding. "Louis?" I hear a familiar voice call me. I look over, and it's Dawn. I think my eyes are widened, because  she smirked at me.  And Dawn only smirks when my eyes widen. "Follow me." I stutter. I take her hand, and pull her up the stairs. I put on my choice of song. "May I have the last dance?" I ask, and she giggles. "You may." OH. MY. CARROTS.