|2|

The bell rung, and as I head to homeroom, I stumbled into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry, I real-," He laughs, "Its okay mate-say, I've never seen your face around here, are you new?" The blonde boy with the perfect blue eyes asks slowly. "Yes. My name is Kelly Breana Ronalds," I say. He smiles, "My name's Niall Horan." "Nice to meet you. I...urm...saw you singing....you sing really good.." I say quietly. He grins, "Yes, well, we're in a band, It's called One Direction. We could be on tour now, but our mums want us to get our education ." I laugh, "Well, I better get to homeroom," I mumble. "Cool, I'll see you at lunch," he smiles, and walks away.

><><><><><><

  I walk into Miss Birdhem's homeroom, and slide into an empty seat. As I take out my schedule, someone taps me on the shoulder, and I turn around, finding a boy with brown hair, quite long, and beautiful green-blue eyes. "I saw you outside, you listened to the song," He said. I nod. "What'd you think?" He smirks playfully. I grin, "It was really good." As I turn around, he keeps talking. "I'm Harry," he says, holding out his hand to me. "Kelly, " I say, shaking his hand. After the bell rings, I head into my next class. Me and my clumsy self.