-21-

Dawn POV

  I walk to my locker, and find a note. Hey, it's Harry Meet me by the garden :)  . I can feel a smile breaking out onto my face. He probably likes me, but I don't like him. I honestly don't know who to like.

Harry POV

   I hear footsteps and see Dawn with a bright smile. "Hey, you got my note?" She nods. "So why am I here?" She asks slowly. "Louis...," I start off. Her smile fades. "I...he doesn't like me..," she says, her eyes tearing up. "No..no Dawn he likes you!" I tell her. "He t-told me himself," she mutters.

Dawn POV

   I feel arms wrap around my waist. "I'll leave you two to talk, okay?"Harry says with a wink. I tense up. "Um..Louis you can let go now?" I stutter, and he chuckles. He lets go slowly. I stare into his eyes. "I was sort of eavesdropping on you and Harry..," he says looking down. I laugh. Then I stop. "He keeps saying you like me. I know you don't ..," I say slowly. "Why would I wrap my arms around your waist like that? And I don't just like you..I think I love you." He says, looking into my eyes. My eyes widen. "Y-you said you -," He cuts me off.

LOUIS POV

I cut her off. "I lied." She's stunned. Make your move, I keep telling myself. "I promise I will never be a jerk to you again," I say. She smiles. "So..," I say slowly. She leans in, kisses my cheek, and just leaves. LIKE, WHO DOES THAT?