-15-

Niall POV

Kelly and I haven't spoken ever since that kiss. The talent show is two weeks away. When I walk into chorus, I find Dawn, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Kelly sitting at a table, writing. I pull on Kelly's ponytail, and she looks up. "Oh yeah, practice, guys I gotta.." Dawn waves her hand and Kelly gets up. We walk silently into the room. "How was your day?" I ask, smiling. She looks up. "Good, I guess." That's it? I kiss Kelly's lips again, just to see if she likes me. Her eyes widened. I smirked. After about two minutes, I let go. "Niall! What the hell?" she asks. I smirk. She blushes.

Kelly POV

Why did he kiss me? Ugh. "Niall..I don't like you..." I say out loud. His face falls. "Oh....let's get started." I am laughing in my head. "Niall, I was kidding." He looks up, and I hug him. "You're a good friend." Then we sing.

Louis POV

Dawn and I haven't been speaking ever since the garden incident. So I decide to make a first move. Harry, Liam, and I head towards Dawn and she's speaking to some Indian girl, I think her names Delaika. She looks up, worried. She picks up a towel and holds it around her top, and Harry laughs. "Actually Dawn, I wanted to talk to you." Dawn's face falls. "Actually Louis..I don't have time." "What?" I ask harshly. She shrugs. Harry and Liam distract Delaika , and I swing Dawn over my shoulder.