-7-

When they sing, Niall looks at me the whole time. I smile. He's just so sweet.

You're just too good to be true

can't take my eyes off of you

you'd be like heaven to touch

oh I wanna hold you so much

at long last love has arrived

and I thank God I'm alive

You're just too good to be true

can't take my eyes off of you...

After their song, we all applaud. I love that song. And the DJ calls for a ten minute break. "They were amazing!" Dawn says. I nod. Strong arms grab my arms, "Um?" I turn around, and find Niall. "Oh it's just you!" I smile playfully. He laughs,"Just me? What's that supposed to mean?" Dawn and I giggle. Louis comes up to Dawn. "Louis...um...why are you here? Did you come to annoy me?" she asks with a worried look. He smirks, "Actually I wanted to know if you'd like to do a duet?" Dawn gapes,then opens her mouth. "Sure.. but if this is one of your tricks..," he cuts her off. "It's not," and they walk up to the DJ searching for a song. "I'd like to do a duet," I forgot Niall was there, and I blush. "Can I pick the song?" I ask. Before we answer, Dawn and Louis's song comes on.

Louis: this is more than a typical kinda thing

Dawn: felt the Jones in my bones and you were touching me

both: Oh. oh. didn't wanna take it slow.

Louis: in a daze, going crazed, I can barely think

Dawn: You're replaying in my brain find it hard to breathe

Both: Oh, oh. Waiting for my phone to blow...

As they finish the song, I could tell Louis liked Dawn. Dawn smirked, and Louis laughed. They sang amazingly, you could tell they were meant to be. After the song, Dawn rushes towards me. "I think he likes my voice," she whispers. "I do too!" I say, and Niall grabs my wrist.