|95|

Niall POV

(Time skip)

        Today was the big day. What is the 'big day', you may ask? Well other than it's Kelly and I's 5 year anniversary, (yeah that's right, 5 years together) It was also the day I was popping the big question. 'What's the big question?' You might ask, again. Well, I was finally going to ask Kelly to marry me. Kelly was now 21, and I am 22. I grabbed the bouquet of roses, and fixed my bowtie, and walked up to her porch, ringing the doorbell swiftly.

        The crimson wooded door opened, revealing Kelly's breath taking appearance. Her wavy hair was flowing just past her shoulders, and her eyes were popping out perfectly, due to the eye linr she was wearing. Her dark crimson dress hugged her waist and curves, and the length of the dress coming just above her knees. "Hi," She smiled, ah, that beautiful smile. "Hello, darling." I winked and she beamed. I handed her the roses, "For you, sweetheart." She gladly took them, inhaling the scent and smiling in admiration. When we got into my car, she decided to ask, "Where are we going?" I smiled and glanced at her quickly. "It's a suprise." She pouted, "But Niall..." I cut her off, "You'll just have to wait my love." I said in a calm, loving voice. She became quiet after.

Kelly POV

        Finally, Niall pulled up in front of a park. He escorted me out of the car, like a gentleman from those romance movies. He lead me to a perfectly organized picnic. There was a checkerboard blanket on the ground, and a basket filled with many delicious foods. "What is all of this?" I asked, shocked. Niall's eyes widened, "W-what you don't like it? I knew I should've gone with-," I cut him off with a peck on his lips. "I absolutley adore it." He relaxed, and we sat on the blanket and began talking and eating. The typical things we do at picnics and regular dates. 

        When the moon came out, Niall turned to me. "Kelly..I have something important to ask you..." He said quietly.

Niall POV

        My heart was beating quickly, "Kelly..I have something important to ask you.." Kelly's eyes looked up at me curiously. I got on one knee and her eyes widened. "Kelly..We've been together for five years, and it's our anniversary and ..I just can't stand the idea of you not being my wife. So Kelly, will you marry me?" I asked nervously, holding a diamond ring that cost a fortune in Kelly's eyes but was only a small fortune to me. Kelly blushed furiously, "Yes. I will marry you." And on that day, I felt like the luckiest leprachaun alive.