SURE

Dawn POV

  I saw the invitation, but I already know I was going to go alone. I see Louis, and he smiles at me. I start to make my way to Kelly's table when he grabs my wrist. "Did ya get my note?" he  asks, concerned. "Yeah, I loved it." I smile. "Okay, don't kill me, but I have to do something really important." he says. I nod, I admit I was hoping for him to ask me to 't.v. dance' but no he left m broken hearted, ha ha, SEE I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY , FOR YA TO CALL ME BABY, SO LETS GET-, ugh this again. I really need to stop.

   "Excuse me ,everyone." I hear Louis say, my eyes shoot at him. "I have to ask somebody very important something." Everyone goes silent, and the girls swoon over him and I gag in my mouth, They OBVIOUSLY don't  know that I like Louis. "Dawn Willis, will you be my date to the t.v. dance?" I am shattered. "Um..um..sure." Everyone laughs. "Sure? " Kelly laughs. "He did all this, and all ya say is 'um..um..sure?" I laugh. "Well I was surprised ." And Louis grabs me outside.

We are back to the garden on the roof. "I'm really glad you're giving me a chance. " I smile. "You actually deserve it. you actually tried this year." He smiles. "I have even bigger news." I look up. "Simon said they'll have carrot cake at the t.v. dance."