Trouble..,Literally

Harry POV

  I walk down stairs to the auditorium and I see somebody's face, somebody I despised. Taylor Swift. She was definitely a living hell. "Harry!" I hear a high pitched scream. Oh, great, wonderful. I pretend I didn't hear her. She grabs my arm,"Hey baby long time no see." I rolled my eyes and shoved her. "We were done a long time ago." I say and smirk and her face falls. "That's a shame, " she smirks and walks away.

Dawn POV

I grab my bag and leave to practice and I drop my bag. Stupid clumsy. "Here lemme help you with-Dawn?" Oh my god. "Parker!?!" I whisper.

*flashback*

"Parky ya can't catch me!" I run my bouncing pig tails bouncing and I hear footsteps, giggling like crazy.

He smiles. I shake my head. He hands my bag and I snatch it from him. "Dawn lemme exp-," I cut him off by slapping his face. "There's nothing to explain." I say and walk away.

   Kelly POV

  I put my hair up in the bun and slip into the black dress. "Ready?" Niall asks. "Ready." I say.

  Ms. Cleo's POV

the lights fade out, until I see. spotlight. A girl with auburn hair and beautiful wide eyes. Black dress and red lips. She sits on the stool until I hear the music.

  i'm gonna swing from the chandelier.

  That song definitley won them over.

      Dawn POV

  I can't believe Parker had the nerve to come back.

*flashback*

  "What did you say bxxch?" He slaps my face , and hits me over and over until I blacked out.

   "Why?" I whisper. "Why me?"

*end of flashback *

  I wipe a tear away. I fix my dress and walk onto the stage. And begin singing the lyrics of I would with Louis .

  And when they announced the winners, it wasn't me or Louis.