|20|

Niall POV

I walk out of the bathroom and head to the piano room. I wanna see Kelly..hear her voice. Ugh, damn you butterflies. I walk in..and see LIAM hugging my girl. Well..not my girl..my crush...I think. "Kelly?" I mutter. She snaps her head back. "Niall..it's not what it looks like..," she says. I just run out the room, as far away from Kelly as I can.

Liam POV

I feel terrible. "Kelly, I didn't mean the hug like that..," I say. She nods, "I'm not mad..I need to talk to Niall.." She stops. "Okay." I mutter, and she walks out.

Harry POV

I see Kelly running after Niall, figured they're playing tag. Louis comes up to me with a glum face. "What's wrong, out of carrots?" I joked. He rolls his eyes, "No, it didn't work out with Dawn. She's pissed at me." He mumbles. I've never seen him this upset about a girl, it makes me upset too. "I'll talk to her,okay?" I say slowly. He grins, "You're the best mate!"

Kelly POV

"Niall!?! Let me explain!" I yell. He runs, but then stumbles by a locker. He puts his head down. "Niall..." I say softly. "Kelly what do you want?" I was getting furious by the second. "Well I'm trying to explain what you saw because you obviously jump to conclusions!" I yell. He looks up. "Five minutes.Go." I nod, "Me and Liam, we're just friends. I swear, do you really think Liam would do that to you?" He pauses, and shakes his head no. "I'm sorry Kelly, it just felt weird seeing you guys.." I laugh. "No Niall, it's okay. But...why would you care if Liam and I were a thing?" He smirks, "Because we're a thing." And that's when everything goes black.