-17-

DawnPOV

"What's your favorite color?" Louis asks me. "Red," I mumble. He laughs, "Why the attitude?" I roll my eyes. "Okay, my turn. Can I go now?" He flashes a hurt look in his eyes. "Fine..why am I here?" I ask. "Because," he mutters.

LouisPOV

"Fine..why am I here?" she asks. "Because.." I mutter, looking away. "What was that?" she asked smirking. "Look..I wanna get to know you..but you're making this really hard." I yell. She gets up, and tries to go downstairs, but I grab her wrist, and pull her back. She pouts. "Louis Tomlinson...do you like me?" she asks, smirking. I look away. "No.. I don't like you." I reply, and her expression looks hurt. "Oh..okay." She sits there, looking miserable. I should've asked her out when I had the chance.

Kelly POV

Niall has been looking at me all day. He even tried to talk to me a few times, but I ignored. I walked to the piano room, and began playing. Then I stop. Weird, silence. Where is everyone? I walk into the chorus class. Empty. Then the lights go out and a spotlight forms on ...Niall. No, no, no. I start to walk away, but Harry and Zayn block my way. "Excuse me," I say. "Nah, love, you've got to stay." Harry says smirking. Fine, I try walking back into the piano room, but Liam stands there and shakes his head no, and I groan.

Gotta change my answering machine, now that I'm alone

cause right now it says that we, can't come to the phone

and I know it makes no sense, cause you walked out the door, but it's the only way I hear your voice anymore...

I smile at Niall, his voice is so perfect, but it hurts to fall in love with a person who's gonna be away from you, so I try pushing past Liam. He gives up and lets me through. "Kelly!" I hear Niall yell. I run as fast I could. As far away from Niall as I could.