|24|

Kelly POV

I get on the plane with my bags and take my seat. We were on a private jet that Simon sent in, and we were first class seats. "Okay, we have lots of things to explain. Niall and Kelly you will be partners in The Sing Off, Dawn and Louis, Harry and Reyna, Zayn and Cassidy, and Liam and Delaika. " We all stare. "Now as you know you will all have competition so you need to do great!" Ms. Cleo encourages us.

This is taking longer than I thought. I take out my song book, humming the melody to myself.

Louis POV

I sit and look at Dawn. She's writing something and I lean in. She shoots me fiery daggers, and I smirk. "Can't a boyfriend take a look at what his girlfriend is writing?" She rolls her eyes. "A. You're not my boyfriend. B. it's a diary, it's supposed to be secretive. " I laugh. "Whatever you say, princess." She lifts an eyebrow. "Princess?" she questions. "That's the nickname I always give to the girl that I'm dating." She rolls her eyes again. "I'm not your girlfriend." Ha, that's what they all say, but I always get what I want, and I want Dawn. "Whoa." I say, I fell out of my seat as the plan rose. "That's what you get for not wearing your seatbelt." Dawn smirks. Damn you, Travel.