|22|

Kelly POV

  I wake up in a hospital, the whole room was white. I remember the last words in my head, because we're a thing. I can't believe Niall said that. "Ah, I see you're awake," Niall says, smiling. I glare at him. "What?" he asks innocently. I smirk. "Zayn and I are going on a date." His eyes widen, and I smirk. "Zayn.." he mutters, and I laugh. Then I wince. "Joker," he laughs. My ribs, god. I can feel tears streaming down my face.  Niall's eyes widen, "Kelly, what's wrong?" I can't say anything...I.. "I..love...you...," And that's when I'm lost in darkness.

  Niall POV

  "Nurse!" I yell. She rushes in. I stare at her. "It's okay, Niall, come on." I hear Liam say behind me. I nod, She's okay I keep telling myself. Why did I have to tell her we were a thing, ugh I hate myself. Liam and I go to a nearby coffee shop.

  Harry POV

  I walk into the gym, but I bump into someone. A girl with black hair, and big brown eyes . "Erm...I'm sorry." I say slowly. "Ha, no it's my fault..," the girl says slowly. I flash her my famous 'dimpled' smile. She giggles, "My name's Reyna." I smile again, " I'm Harry." She laughs, "I kinda know.. you're from One Direction..," she says blushing. OH MY GOSH , "You listen to our music?" She nods.  The bell rings. Her smile fades. "Hey..do you wanna hang out after school?" I ask. She smiles, "That'd be lovely." I write down the address of the place we'd meet, and I walk out, grinning like an idiot.