Chapter 11~Whose Lovin You?!

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

Whose Lovin You?!
Myra

I was nervous about going to meet Michael's family. I was nervous when the entire world was going to know that I was engaged to Michael.

I knew though that I could do all of this as long as I had Michael by my side. With him along side of me there was nothing that we could not do together.

We landed at Neverland late in the night in Michael's private helicopter. He told me the first day there we would have the whole place all to ourselves. And that later on once I was settled in, he would invite the family over to meet me.

He had begun to show me around his place once he took me to his bedroom. And we left our luggage there. "If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask me, Myra. Ask anything" he announces as we stop in his private dance studio room.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

There were mirrors everywhere. Solid wood floors. It was stunning. He plays some music over head on the speakers. Then he smiles my way. Clicking his fingers. Bobbing his head to the beat.

I feel the shyness coming back to me. MJ. The King of Pop. At times he was just Fletcher to me. Then at times bigger than life he was this stunning creature that I thought I would never be able to see before my eyes. I try to brush the sudden shyness that washed over me.

"Baby what is it?" he asks me.

He places an arm around my waist. Then pulls me at his side. He kisses me. I melt in his arms. The way Fletcher would. I shake my head. He was always Michael. Not Fletcher. I had to get past this.

"Nothing" I mutter. "Nothing"

"I know there is something wrong. Why did you look so shy? I thought we worked past that?" he asks me. He kisses the top of my forehead.

I sigh. "I thought so too. Michael. I swear. At times it feels like we are Fletcher and Myra back in our own little world. Then...then this" I stammer.

"I will have to show you that Michael has always been Fletcher. There never was a Fletcher. You fell for Michael" he chuckles.

"I know that. My brain won't process this!" I mutter.

"I know girls tend to get nervous around me. Faint. Scream. But I never thought you were that type of girl" he remarks. He laughs.

I wrinkle my nose at him. "That kind of girl? What do you mean that kind?" I ask him.

"I mean you don't want to scream my name in my face?" he asks me. I shake my head. "Do you want to pull off all my clothing?" he jokes. My faces flushes. "I might let you do that one" he teases.